1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dk erica Final Live messages

Discussion in 'Draft King Discussion' started by crimsonknight4, Jul 26, 2016.

1. crimsonknight4

crimsonknight4 Global Moderator Translator

Hey guys, Drahc agreed to deliver some messages from fans to DK on the day of Erica's last live. This is a super last minute thing so it wont be anything fancy. Basically leave a short message to DK, I'll translate, and Drahc will deliver. Be sure to include your name and nationality. Its really last minute so I'll only take messages for 2-4 days. And I wont be publishing this outside of the forum since there isn't time to translate too many messages. These messages are to show Draft King that their international fans will still support them so try and stay on message. Thank you!

nijibashi likes this.
  2. nijibashi

nijibashi Global Moderator Translator

~Edited~

Name: Eva

Dear Draft King,

Honestly, I'm so thankful of Draft King's existence. I listen to each of your songs a lot, and every time I do they seem to get even better. It's great to listen to such a fantastic band and I'm sure you all will have a big succes in the future.

I knew NOHANA, SHIHO and MAO since before, but it was a pleasure to know Erica. My first impression was an angelic, sweet and beautiful voice, impossible not to fall in love with it. With time, I discovered a great musician and a great person. It's sad you're leaving Draft King, I'm really going to miss you

Thank you all for making me smile and being an inspiration
    I wish all of you the best in the future
    I will give all my support!

Thank you beforehand! :)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    crimsonknight4 likes this.
  3. Arcluna

Arcluna Administrator

Hope I didn't write too much CK....

Dear Erica,

I wanted to thank you for sharing your strong yet soothing voice as the lead singer of Draft King. Although I find it disappointing that you have decided to move on from the band, I truly hope that you find a greater happiness in your future endeavors, and I hope you look back at your time with Draft King with fond memories. I also hope you have fond memories from all of us at Very Good Days, and especially your American fans who greeted you at Otakon. I will cherish the autographs you kindly provided, and the photo you graciously shared with me, as well as the time you spent with us at the fan meeting even in Baltimore. I hope despite our cultural and language differences you enjoyed your time abroad, and you will look back that as a highlight of your Draft King career. I like many fans will continue to listen to Draft King's music and have the greatest of feelings when I hear your voice on the recording. Wishing you the very best, and I hope you will continue to keep in touch with your fans from time to time to let us know of your future success.

All my best,
    Zack from VGD / Freehold, New Jersey - USA

Dear Shiho, Nohana, and Mao,

I want to offer my strong support and fondness for you three, and your band Draft King. From your time in Stereopony, the strong character that you all displayed, the strength of the music, and raw talent you three possess was evident. It was natural to believe the next iteration succeeding Stereopony (Draft King) would be a success. I am concerned that maybe you challenge that assessment, however I contend that Draft King has been successful and can continue to be. Although the numbers have increased in recent years, few bands from Japan have come to America. Furthermore, few bands have a strong international fanbase. Draft King has already created a strong collection of music, and with your creative ability, there is so much more you can provide. I sincerely hope you continue to write and perform wonderful music, and please note that myself and everyone at Very Good Days will strongly support Draft King to the best of our ability. I hope you enjoyed your time in Baltimore last year, and I hope you again visit America as Draft King very soon. Wishing you the very best and all the success in the world, and looking forward to your very bright future.

All my best,
    Zack from VGD / Freehold, New Jersey - USA

4. guitar_otaku

guitar_otaku Stereopony Fan

I hope this is not too long.

Name: Mesut Sarpkaya

Dear Erica,

I couldn't get any Draft King record since I live in Turkey. However, I watched every Draft King video I could find on YouTube. You are very good vocal and I'm sad a bit because of that. I wish I could've listened you more longer.

Dear Nohana,

I'm your big fan since the days of Stereopony. I even started to play bass guitar because of you and I played a cover of Hitohira No Hanabira in a band. I'm glad that someone like you exist in this world. I'm wishing you best and I really wish that you'll become a very important bass player in Japan.

Dear Mao,

Even tough we don't share same taste about effects pedal you're still my idol. I hope we can play guitar together someday.

Dear Shiho,

I wish you good luck.

5. DSteele

DSteele Global Moderator

Name: Jeff
    Nationality: American

I'm always bad at writing these things so I should probably keep it short.

To Erica, I hope you excel in whatever you decide to do for the rest of your life. Always do what you love otherwise there's no reason to do it. Keep your head up and you will excel at whatever you put your mind to.

To Shiho, Nohana, and Mao, I have been a fan of all of you for a while now and I wish you guys the best on your continued efforts in music. As long as there is a will there is a way and you all are very strong willed and you will be successful in your future. I look forward to seeing the art you all will create in the days to come, and we will all be with you guys for the rest of your careers.

I wish you all well, and hope to see you all again in the future at one of your shows in Japan!

Best wishes to all of you,
    -Jeff 「ジェフ」