1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LuizHMS's Photos

Discussion in 'Members' Creations' started by Luiz Henrique, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Luiz Henrique

Luiz Henrique Dedicated Stereopony Fan

Ok, I know it's been a long time
    I was busy and lazy... :m013: :m064:
    but, here we go with a bunch of photos :m022:

From new's year party
    some pics a bit shaken or with miss focus...
    others kinda bad quality because of the upload...
    but, here they are
    All pics were taken in Praia Grande - Espirito Santo
    [​IMG]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is my favourite one :D

Parent's home has a nice view
    [​IMG]
    Day view
    [​IMG]
    Night view
    [​IMG]
    And a panoramic

nijibashi likes this.
  2. Luiz Henrique

Because the first post had allready to many pics...
    All pics were taken in the Interstate BR - 262 bteween Vitória - Espirito Santo and João Monlevade - Minas Gerais (were I was born)
    But I can't remember the exact location of the pics... of nearby cities...
    All the pics were taken inside the car (with the windows closed), some of then has a reflex from the inside of the car...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

nijibashi likes this.
  3. nikid

nikid Global Moderator

nice...really like the panoramic picture, from the previous post

and from the last post, I like the 7th (i think, theres a lot, hard to count xD). like the sky and grass on that one

4. Luiz Henrique

thanks for the comments as always nikid ^^

This time, the last pic of Vitória - ES, a view showing the airport
    [​IMG]
    #1 - if you zoom in you can see some planes in the middle of the pic...

And some random pics from my window
    [​IMG]
    #2 - cloudy sky
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    #3 - raining in just one spot '-'
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    #4 - clouds and some sun beams
    [​IMG]
    #5 - same as above ^^
    [​IMG]
    #6 - A nice sunset
    [​IMG]
    #7 - A nice sky before a storm
    [​IMG]
    #8 - same day as above, this was after the storm
    [​IMG]
    #9 - more clouds ^^
    [​IMG]
    #10 - and more clouds =)
    [​IMG]
    #11 - and another nice sky with clouds

nijibashi likes this.
  5. nikid

nikid Global Moderator

Airport is nice located.

And I loved the photos from your window. the first one is pretty cool, and the fourth...and the ones with the sunset ;)

6. Luiz Henrique

since I'm far away from my pc
    I started posting some pics on instagram...
    there are only a few...
    https://www.instagram.com/luizhms22/

when I get back to home I will upload them to here...

nijibashi likes this.
  7. Luiz Henrique

It's been a while since I posted something here, but since is kinda a big deal, at least for me...
    here is my latest Instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/p/BcDRxjiFZLR/

For the folks that don't read portuguese, here what I kinda said:
    I was almost 2 years of people trying to make me cut the hair, making fun of me and stuff..
    but I finaly cutted it off, and it was donated to people who make wigs, who will later donate the wigs for a hospital that helps people with cancer.
    And I hope that whomever receive the wig, will be happier

PS: I probably had several mistakes, but I guess you guys can kinda understand.....