1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Good Days Chat Archive

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Exaita, Jun 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exaita

Exaita Chat Master Global Moderator

Dec 18, 2017 at 9:56 AM - denis deschenes: wish you all mery chrismas and an happy new year to come ...may you all be in good health and do what you love ...wish to hear your beautiful songs and maybe you too , as Aimi do crowndfounding to make your dreams come true !!!!hihihi...
    Dec 18, 2017 at 11:28 AM - Ray: @guild15 I found you a copy of Evanpony's only album. It is on AMAZON UK. It is listed as "only one left" so if you want it I would't linger. This was today at 21:25 EST US time.

2. Exaita

Dec 18, 2017 at 9:04 PM - guild15: Thanks bro. Just bought them both. The DVD one was on us amazon but it was more expensive.
    Dec 18, 2017 at 9:07 PM - guild15: Also bought the over the border versions the other day. Trickiest thing at this point I think is getting a decently priced new best of stereopony dvd
    Dec 19, 2017 at 2:50 AM - Ray: Yep! Your welcom. All the "best of Stereopony" CD's I have seen for sale, seem to be in the 30-40 $ US range

3. Exaita

Dec 20, 2017 3:08 AM - guild15: I meant the actual live performance dvd of their last concert. Everywhere I see it new, it's super expensive
    Dec 20, 2017 3:23 AM - Ray: Yes at 125.+, in US dollars that is expensive. I'll also bet that the ones they are selling are the last new ones we will ever see. So are they.
    Dec 20, 2017 3:26 AM - Ray: I would guess that the retailer ether sees AIMI-sans comback as indicitive of a coming sales spike, or they are down to the last(few) case(s) in the warehouse.
    Dec 20, 2017 9:51 AM - guild15: So far I've got Over the border regular and limited editions, mor more more limited edition a and on the way I've got the limited edition and regular edition eveanponyt albums

4. Exaita

Dec 21, 2017 at 2:50 AM - Ray: GOOD! Christmass is always a bad time for me to spend on myself. I have a wife and daughter as well as a huge extended familiy so money go's fast this season every year at my place.

5. Exaita

Dec 22, 2017 at 3:56 PM - DSteele: So no ones heard anymore news about Shiho eh?
    Dec 22, 2017 at 7:43 PM - Luiz Henrique: dunno if anyone is here, but Aimi line live started https://live.line.me/channels/39123/broadcast/6584281
    Dec 22, 2017 at 11:31 PM - Ray: Even IF Shiho-san stuck her head up, DraftKing is over. Her being gone without a trace for most of a year and all. IMO she has left music for good and has no intent to ever come back.
    Dec 22, 2017 at 11:36 PM - Ray: She left Draft King on Jan.19 2017. She left Tokyo on Feb.19 2017 . That is also the last day she publicly posted to any social media. Sorry dude ,but girl san split without so much as an AMF.
    Dec 22, 2017 at 11:37 PM - Ray: Wherever she is she does not want to be found.
    Dec 22, 2017 at 11:42 PM - Ray: I hope she is happy. I hope she lives a long healthy life. I hope she finds love. But I don't think she wants fame anymore.
    Dec 22, 2017 at 11:51 PM - Ray: She has the right to find a new life without us looking over her shoulder.

6. Exaita

Dec 23, 2017 at 4:11 PM - DSteele: I was moreover asking for actual facts not conjecture
    Dec 23, 2017 at 8:52 PM - Ray: Well I did give fact (mixed with my oppinion) She left Draft king in January. She cut all public ties with everyone and everything connecting her to music in febuary. She has not posted to any of her 15+ known social medea accounts since febuary 2017. Not one person has posted a photo of her taken since febuary.
    Dec 23, 2017 at 8:55 PM - Ray: Entertainment reporters can't find her , and no one from Draft king or any of her former friends from any other band will admit seeing or hearing from her since febuary.
    Dec 23, 2017 at 8:58 PM - Ray: She ether does not wish to be found or is no longer alive. I vote that she has no wish to be found, and IMO that is her basic right as a human.
    Dec 23, 2017 at 10:13 PM - DSteele: Which is fine, I was not asking anyone to go hunt her down and ask her what she's been doing I was asking if anyone had heard anything.
    Dec 23, 2017 at 10:46 PM - Ray: No, and not likely that we will. It could happen, people change there minds all the time. But Shiho-san went to a LOT of trouble to vanish......

7. Exaita

Dec 25, 2017 at 12:22 AM - Ray: Merry Christmass!!! everyone!

8. Exaita

Dec 27, 2017 at 12:36 AM - J-Becker: Happy Birthday Ray!! :)
    Dec 27, 2017 at 4:44 AM - Ray: Thank you @J-Becker! Just kickin' back. Later I get Pad-Thai and Cheese cake. WOO HOO!

9. Exaita

Dec 30, 2017 at 7:32 PM - J-Becker: [​IMG]
    Dec 30, 2017 at 7:33 PM - J-Becker: I hope those two question marks are for Shiho.
    Dec 30, 2017 at 8:54 PM - Ray: I suspect that DraftKing will hold auditions for a new lead singer after the first of the year. Shiho-san may or may not return. The emty's are for whomever the new lead/drummer will be.
    Dec 30, 2017 at 8:56 PM - Ray: Take a look at Scandal-MAMI 's TWITTER page. Curious photo---no?

10. Exaita

Jan 1, 2018 at 8:14 AM - Ray: A happy and prosperous new year to all!

11. Exaita

Jan 2, 2018 at 11:27 AM - Arcluna: Happy New Year VGD!
    Jan 2, 2018 at 11:29 AM - Arcluna: i'm not sure Ray what I'm suppose to be seeing on Mami's twitter.

12. Exaita

Jan 2, 2018 at 5:27 PM - DSteele: Happy New Year.
    Jan 2, 2018 at 8:55 PM - Ray: GOOD MORNING! It is a lovely day at -20C this morning (-3F) hear in central Kentucky. @ Arcluna. I haven't a clue ether. It's just distorted and "curious". I don't know what to make of her photos sometimes.
    Jan 2, 2018 at 8:57 PM - Ray: I was wondering if anyone "got it" , 'Cause I certainly don't.
    Jan 2, 2018 at 9:41 PM - Ray: BTW : I was referencing the photo with the white/green ears and masked & distorted faces. I didn't get the point, and thought it might be a cultural referance that I missed
    Jan 3, 2018 at 8:52 AM - Arcluna: i thought for some reason you saw soomething in that photo... like shiho
    Jan 3, 2018 at 9:21 AM - Ray: The hair and undistorted features DO look somewhat like Shiho-san, But the distortion is to great to recognize anyone with ant degree of certainty
    Jan 3, 2018 at 9:22 AM - Ray: And no. I hadn't thought of that till you said something. Like I said. I didnt "get it".
    Jan 3, 2018 at 9:24 AM - Ray: It would be nice though. Wouldn't it?
    Jan 3, 2018 at 9:30 AM - Ray: Now that you mentioned it the photo does have kind of a Shihoesq vibe.

13. Exaita

14. Exaita

Jan 4, 2018 at 2:24 PM - Arcluna: interesting - http://cowritingfarm.com/
    Jan 4, 2018 at 9:47 PM - Kyu: FAKE sounds really good, AIMI is doing an amazing work!
    Jan 4, 2018 at 9:51 PM - Kyu: @Arcluna wondering what will come out of that
    Jan 4, 2018 at 11:05 PM - Arcluna: @Kyu Hopefully more licensing of AIMI's music, more exposure, and then more AIMI!
    Jan 5, 2018 at 12:32 AM - Ray: IMO: That is the old AIMI-san Sound everyone has been looking for since STEPO disolved.
    Jan 5, 2018 at 7:24 AM - Ray: If you go to XOXO Robbin's twitter and dig for a sec, you will find a suprizing swim suit vidio. Thats what the magazine Nohana-san and Mao-san (and on her page Robbin san) are about.

15. Exaita

Jan 6, 2018 at 7:46 AM - DSteele: It still kinda just makes me sad that Stepo couldn't get back with each other and mend fences. They were all really good together

16. Exaita

Jan 6, 2018 at 6:26 PM - Ray: 0421 and a lovely -20C outide (3F). When you consider that the normal temp. in central Kentucky is above freezing all winter.... @ DSteele: Stereopony is gone never to return. But we can support the spirit of that time by supporting Aimi san and Nohana-san and Mao-san, and by wishing Shiho-san well. I think that's the best we as fans can do.
    Jan 7, 2018 at 1:49 AM - J-Becker: Stepo probably never going to reunite but I would still love to see the girls work together again. Even if its just for a small project.
    Jan 7, 2018 at 1:54 AM - J-Becker: I mean Aimi followed Shiho on twitter at about the same time when Shiho disappeared. So I think Aimi knows what happened to Shiho like I mentioned before.
    Jan 7, 2018 at 1:56 AM - J-Becker: So If Shiho ever comes back I hope we see Aimi+DK play together.
    Jan 7, 2018 at 2:43 AM - nikid: ^^
    Jan 7, 2018 at 3:26 AM - Ray: @ J-Becker. IMO Shiho-san is why Stereopony broke up, and why DraftKing broke up. If you'll remember that Shiho-sa dissapeared for five month right before Aimi-san decided to go solo.
    Jan 7, 2018 at 3:28 AM - Ray: She also walked out unexpectedly just as DraftKing was about to win Japan Expo. I don't think that she wants the spotlight anymore, and only stayed as long as she did because she loved her friends.
    Jan 7, 2018 at 3:34 AM - Ray: Once she saw that Nohana-san and Mao-san would carry on without her, she gave herself permission to quit. IMO We won't se her again for a long time. If ever.
    Jan 7, 2018 at 3:38 AM - Ray: It would not suprize me at all , to hear she was teaching music in Okinawa five years from now.
    Jan 7, 2018 at 4:02 AM - J-Becker: As far as I remember while Aimi was recovering from throat surgery Nohana went to Korea to improve her dancing skills and Shiho went US for training and language study . And at their final interview I rembember that I read that Aimi wanted to leave Stepo first.
    Jan 7, 2018 at 5:12 AM - Ray: Yeh that would be a good story if Shiho-san had been in the states for more than a month. Nohana-san said in an iterview "I went to Shiho and asked if she wanted to stay in music at all" That is a question you ask someone who you think is looking for the exit.
    Jan 7, 2018 at 5:16 AM - Ray: I seem to remember Shiho-san taking five month off BEFORE Aimi-san had surgery. Ether way I don't think Shiho-san will be back.
    Jan 7, 2018 at 5:19 AM - Ray: For whatever reason. Health , burn out, or just "because" I think she is gone for good and ever.
    Jan 7, 2018 at 5:21 AM - Ray: I was saying this last January... She quit.

17. Exaita

Jan 10, 2018 at 4:51 AM - Arcluna: I've been having to clean up more spam than usual lately. Wonder what's going on.

18. Exaita

Jan 11, 2018 at 12:48 AM - Ruben: Much spam indeed. I hope it is because one of the artists is getting more attention again (AIMI?) or maybe the site is getting more popular? Either way it is time to sweep the floor again. :/

19. Exaita

Jan 11, 2018 at 1:53 PM - Arcluna: If anyone catches anything, please flag it so I can respond to it. Sorry about the spam

20. Exaita

Jan 13, 2018 at 8:28 AM - Arcluna: hmmm spam still getting through despite additional safeguards implemented.... grr
    Jan 13, 2018 at 8:57 AM - Arcluna: sup DSteele happy new year
    Jan 13, 2018 at 9:17 AM - DSteele: Happy New Year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.