1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Translated 2017-08-21 -Summer Break

Discussion in 'AIMI Blog' started by AIMI, Aug 21, 2017.

1. AIMI

AIMI Dreamer

Original Entry: https://lineblog.me/aimi/archives/13150073.html

Original
    なつやすみ
    2017/8/21 17:30

<a href="https://lineblog.me/aimi/archives/13150073.html" target="_blank">Original Entry</a>&ensp;|&ensp;
    こんにちばんは
    お盆休み、夏休み。
    休日はなにして過ごした?

今日から仕事スタートだ〜って人も多いだろうし、
    宿題課題やばーってなってる人も多いかな。

みんなのおやすみは旅行したり、海水浴やバーベキュー?ライブ参戦?
    溜めてた本を読んだり映画を観たり?
    どんな夏を過ごしてる?

私のさいきんのマイブームは陶芸。
    指で手のひらで自然を掴んで物作りしてるって瞬間がたまらなくて。
    手に沿って出来上がった形が愛おしくかんじるのです。

[​IMG]
    ↑これは春ですが
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

世界に一つしかないっていうのと、それなのに壊れちゃうかもしれない緊張感。
    焼き上がりまでの時間も楽しみでCDが出来上がるまで道のりとちょっと似てるのかな?
    趣味、大事です。
    うんうん。

そして、昨日は、音を浴びにサマソニに行ってきました
    やっぱ、フェスっていいね!!
    [​IMG]
    Music is amazing~ from the bottom of my heart is I enjoy it. I do want to perform in a summer festival as 'AIMI'.
    Feels good, not as a thought but as a feeling, the fans were also rocking out on the floor like their life depends on it! And I am grateful to the summer for the urge and the feelings and the renewed realization of all these feelings.

[​IMG]
    来年の夏は!!!このブログを読んでくれてる人全員と夏を過ごしたいです

秋にはAIMIのお知らせもグッとみんなと近付けるニュースが多くなりそうで、楽しみにしててほしいな♪

近々だと明日、22日(火)プチお知らせ有り
    なんでしょか〜[​IMG]

そして、次のライブ出演は大阪ミナミホイール2017[​IMG]
    やっとやっとAIMI初遠征なんで、沖縄と東京で蓄えたパワー関西のみんなにぶつけまくる。
    一緒にたのしもうね!

短い夏、はしゃいだり、がんばったり
    秋もたのしみにいまを生きて生きて!!

ではまた夏AIMIをお届けに参ります。

English
    SUMMER VACATION

<a href="https://lineblog.me/aimi/archives/13150073.html" target="_blank">Original Entry</a>&ensp;|&ensp;
    Good Morn'evening.

Obon Holiday, Summer break.
    How did you spend your Summer break?

There must be a lot of people who would be resuming work and there must be a lot of those who must be panicking about their homework assignments.
    Did you go on a vacation, a barbecue by the sea? or going to live shows?
    Reading a book you'd stopped reading or watching movies?
    what kind of summer are you spending?
    Something I'm very interested in right now is pottery.(ceramics?)
    the moments where using my fingers and the palms of my hands to mold nature and create something are just irresistible.
    It is a touching feeling to see something taking shape by my own hands.
    [​IMG]
    ↑This is in spring but
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There's only one-of-a-kind in the world and even then there's a feeling of nervousness that it would end up breaking.

The excitement that builds up while it bakes is quite similar to that of the process of making a CD.

Hobbies are important.

Yes yes.

And, Yesterday I went to the Summer Sonic Festival to bathe in sounds

As expected, Fests are good!!

[​IMG]
    Music is amazing~ from the bottom of my heart is I enjoy it. I do want to perform in a summer festival as 'AIMI'.
    Feels good, not as a thought but as a feeling, the fans were also rocking out on the floor like their life depends on it! And I am grateful to the summer for the urge and the feelings and the renewed realization of all these feelings.

[​IMG]
    Next year's Summer!!! I want to spend the summer with all the readers of this blog
    In Autumn there's a high chance you will be receiving a lot of sudden news from me so I would like you to look forward to it ♪

by soon I mean tomorrow 22nd (Friday) there's a tiny announcement.
    What could it be?
    And, the next live performance will be at Osaka Minami Wheel 2017 ⚡️

Finally, it is my performance tour, I'll be hitting the Kansai region with all the power I stored up in Okinawa
    and Tokyo. Let's enjoy together!

Short summer, frolicking, working hard
    Live today with the excitement of the coming Fall!!

Well then, I'll be back to report to you about the Summer AIMI

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2017
  2. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

3. nijibashi

nijibashi Global Moderator Translator

Spanish
    VACACIONES DE VERANO

<a href="https://lineblog.me/aimi/archives/13150073.html" target="_blank">Entrada Original</a>&ensp;|&ensp;
    Buen día

Vacaciones de Obon, vacaciones de verano.
    ¿Cómo habéis pasado vuestras vacaciones de verano?

Debe de haber mucha gente que estará volviendo al trabajo, y debe de haber un montón de gente que estará aterrorizada por sus deberes de la escuela.
    ¿Habéis ido de vacaciones? ¿Una barbacoa cerca de la playa? ¿O habéis ido a algún concierto?
    ¿Habéis estado leyendo un libro que habíais dejado de leer o viendo películas?
    ¿Qué clase de verano estáis pasando?
    Algo en lo que estoy muy interesada ahora mismo es en hacer objetos de cerámica.
    Esos momentos en los que utilizo mis dedos y las palmas de mis manos para darle forma a la naturaleza y crear algo, es simplemente irresistible.
    Es un sentimiento profundo, ver algo tomar forma por mis propias manos.

[​IMG]

↑Esto es en primavera pero

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Solo hay uno, único en el mundo, y además también hay un sentimiento de nerviosismo, porque puede acabar por romperse.

Esa alegría que se crea cuando se cuece es similar al proceso de hacer un CD.

Las aficiones son importantes.

Sí, sí.

Y, ayer fui al festival de Summer Sonic para bañarme en sonidos

Como era de esperar, ¡¡los festivales son geniales!!

[​IMG]
    La música es increíble~ la disfruto desde lo más profundo de mi corazón. Quiero actuar en un festival de verano como "AIMI".
    Se siente bien, no como un pensamiento sino como un sentimiento, ¡los fans también estaban dándolo todo en la pista como si su vida dependiese de ello! Y estoy agradecida al verano por este impulso, y por los sentimientos y la realización renovada de todas estas sensaciones.

[​IMG]
    ¡¡¡El verano del próximo año!!! Quiero pasar el verano con todos los lectores de este blog
    En otoño hay una alta probabilidad de que recibáis un montón de noticias repentinas de mí, así que me gustaría que estuvierais atentos a ello ♪

Por pronto, quiero decir mañana, día 22 (viernes), hay un pequeño anuncio.
    ¿Qué podría ser?
    Y, la próxima actuación será en el Minami Wheel de Osaka, 2017 ⚡️

Al fin, es mi tour, haré temblar la región de Kansai con todo el poder que he almacenado en Okinawa y en Tokyo. ¡Disfrutémoslo juntos!

Verano corto, retozando, trabajando duro
    ¡¡Vive hoy con la alegría del otoño que se acerca!!

Entonces bien, estaré de vuelta para contaros sobre el verano de AIMI

https://youtu.be/StfGpxVtva0