1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Translated 2017-08-28 - [Album Production Decided! We will be crowd funding!]

Discussion in 'AIMI Blog' started by AIMI, Aug 28, 2017.

1. AIMI

AIMI Dreamer

Original Entry: https://lineblog.me/aimi/archives/13151089.html

Original
    【アルバム制作決定!クラウドファンディングやります!】
    2017/8/28 12:00

<a href="https://lineblog.me/aimi/archives/13151089.html" target="_blank">Original Entry</a>&ensp;|&ensp;

みなさん、こんにちは
    今日はとてもとても重大な発表をします!

なんと!なんとーーーーー!
    アルバム制作が決定しました

昨年9月4日から本格的に音楽活動を再始動し、会場限定CDの制作、イベントの出演、そして今年の4月2日はAIMIソロ初のワンマンライブを開催し、一歩一歩前進してきました!
    そんな中、毎週毎月ライブをしているわけではないのですが何をしていたかというと、楽曲制作に取り組んでいました。
    「AIMI」という新しいアーティストとしてスタートした道。作ってきた音楽。

不思議なくらいに何もかもが新しく面白く、いつだってチャレンジしていく気持ちで。
    そして変わらないことは、いつも周りの人に支えて貰ってるんだと振り返ることが出来るくらい、私はAIMIとしてソロ(ひとり)だけど一人ではないんだということです。

いまだからできること、いまAIMIが表現したいこと、作りたいもの。
    それはやっぱり一つの夢でもあるアルバムを作りたい、という思いです。

ワンマンで見た景色が、今でもすぐに思い出せるくらい私の頭と心はカラフルです。
    その色をアルバムとして、そして出来るならば最高の状態でフルアルバムとしてみんなに届けたいと強く思っています。

再スタートから約一年。一歩、また一歩と歩いてきましたが、ここで駆け足をしたい。
    前に前に。
    駆け足でみんなに伝えに行きたいんだ。
    そのためには、乗り越えなければいけない階段。

当初持っていたプランは、ミニアルバムでした。
    だけどやっぱり、最高なAIMIサウンドの「フルアルバム」を作りたい!

そんなときにお話を聞いたのが、クラウドファンディングのこと。
    CAMPFIREというクラウドファンディングの会社の方に出会って、お話を聞かせていただきました。

クラウドファンディングってなんだろう?って私も分からなかったので、分かりやすくスタッフさんに説明文を書いてもらいました。
    今日のブログは少し長いのですが夢と希望を乗せているので最後まで読んでくださいっ✳︎

クラウドファンディングとは、インターネットを通してクリエイターや起業家が不特定多数の人から資金を募ることを言います。群衆(crowd)と資金調達(funding)を組み合わせた造語で、製品開発やクリエイティブ分野などで利用されることが多いサービスです。

「このプロジェクトを支援したい!」と思ったユーザーは、資金を提供してプロジェクトを支援できます。それによって、そのプロジェクトは遂行されます。支援した方へは、資金に対しての金利や株式ではなく、モノ・サービス・体験といった、そのプロジェクトでしか手に入れることのできないリターンを得ることができます

プロジェクトはAll-or-Nothing方式で、もしも募集期間内に目標金額を達成しなかった場合には不成立となり、集まった支援金は元の支援者へ全額返金されます。

クラウドファンディングのこと、わかりましたか?

みんなで一緒にアルバム制作をしたいんだ!
    ということで、CAMPFIREでクラウドファンディングを行い、
    ミニアルバム制作の現在のプランを、「フルアルバム制作」にランクアップするためのプロジェクトを始めることにしました!!

ということで。

AIMI初、
    クラウドファンディングやります!!!

チャレンジなので私もドキドキなのですが、絶対絶対素敵な企画にするし、ここでしか味わえないスペシャルなことをたくさん作ろうと思っています!

みんなで作りあげたい気持ちなので、みんなが「どんなグッズが欲しいかな?」などアンケートを取るのも面白いなぁと思っています
    Twitterで募集するので参加してください❣️

そして、ひとりでも多くの方と肩を組んで一緒に駆け足するためにも、拡散してほしいです!
    このプロジェクトに関連するTwitter投稿は、ハッシュタグに 『#AIMIフルアル』 とつけて、投稿してください!!!
    詳細は随時ブログ・ツイッターにておしらせします

みんなで超おもしろいことしようね
    わっくわくが止まりません。

最高なフルアルバムに向けて頑張るぞー!!!!!!
    おーーーーーー!!!!!!!

English
    [Album Production Decided! We will be crowd funding!]

<a href="https://lineblog.me/aimi/archives/13151089.html" target="_blank">Original Entry</a>&ensp;|&ensp;

Hello everyone,
    I am making a very important announcement!

Somehow! Somehowwwww!
    Production of an album has been decided

Having seriously restarted my musical activities 9/4 of last year, making a venue exclusive CD, appearing at events, and having AIMI's first one man live on 4/2 of this year, I am continuing step by step!
    Within all that, its not like I was holding a live every month or every week, what I was doing during that time was putting together some songs.
    The road I began on as the new artist called "AIMI'. And the music I have made.

Everything is fun and interesting to a mysterious degree, like I'm always trying something new.
    And the things that never change, as far as I can remember I have always been supported by those around me, I, AIMI, am a solo artist but I am never alone.

I want to do what I can, express what I can, and make something I want to.
    It is one of my dreams to make an album like that .

The scenery I saw at the one man is so colorful in my mind and soul, that I ca immediately recall it even now.
    I want to make those colors into an album, and if I can, I strongly want the best possible iteration to reach everyone.

It has been approximately one year I have been walking one step at a time but I want to dash straight ahead with this now.
    Straight ahead, straight ahead.
    I want to dash ahead and tell everyone.
    To that end, there are some steps I have to overcome.

The plan I had at first was a mini-album.
    But I want to make the best AIMI sound "full album"!

At that time, I heard some talk of crowd funding.
    I met a person from the crowd funding company CAMPFIRE and they listened to my idea.

Because I didn't understand what "crowd funding" was, I wrote an easy to understand memo explaining it to my staff.
    Today's blog is a bit long but I am putting my hopes and dreams into this so please read it until the end✳︎

Crowd funding is when creators and entrepreneurs gather funds from an unspecified amount of people through the internet. It is a term created by combining the words "crowd" and "funding". It is a service that is used to launch products or creative endeavors .

Users who feel “I want to support this project!” contribute funds to support the project. And in response to that, the project is 遂行. To those who supported the project, their contribution is not returned with 金利 or 株式, but with an item, service, or experience, they can gain something that they can only gain through that project
    The project is All-or-Nothing style, if the objective is not met by the specified amount of time, it is rejected, and the gathered funds are all returned to the supporters.

Do you understand crowd funding?

I want to make an album together with everyone!
    That said crowd funding through CAMPFIRE will be going on from the original plan of a mini-album, I have started this project to rank up to a “full album”.
    Again,

AIMI’s first,

Crowd funding will take place!!!
    My heart is beating because it will be a challenge but, I will definitely, definitely make it a wonderful project so let’s make something special that can only be experienced here!
    I want to make this for everyone so, I think having a questionnaire asking “What goods do you want?” would also be interesting
    I will be asking on Twitter so please take part❣️
    And, even though it’s just me, I want to dash straight ahead together with a lot of people so please spread the word!When you tweet about this project, please use the hashtag “#AIMIフルアル” (#AIMIFullAlbum)and tweet it!!!Details will be given through notifications on the blog and Twitter as they come up
    I want to make this super interesting with everyone I can’t stop my excitement.
    Let’s do our best towards the best full album!!!!!!
    Ooooo!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2017
  2. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

3. nijibashi

nijibashi Global Moderator Translator

Spanish
    [¡Producción del álbum decidida! ¡Haremos un financiamiento colectivo!]

<a href="https://lineblog.me/aimi/archives/13151089.html" target="_blank">Entrada Original</a>&ensp;|&ensp;

Hola a todos,
    ¡Voy a anunciar algo muy importante!

¡Ya veréis! ¡Ya veréisssss!
    Hemos decidido producir un álbum

Habiendo recomenzado en serio mis actividades musicales el 4 de septiembre del año pasado, haciendo un CD exclusivo para la ocasión, participando en eventos, y teniendo mi primer concierto en solitario el 2 de abril de este año, ¡voy avanzando paso a paso!
    Contando con todo eso, no es como si estuviese teniendo un LIVE todos los meses o todas las semanas, lo que estuve haciendo durante ese tiempo fue juntando algunas canciones.

El camino que comencé como la nueva artista llamada "AIMI". Y la música que he creado.

Todo es divertido e interesante hasta un nivel misterioso, como si siempre estuviese probando algo nuevo.
    Y las cosas que nunca cambian, que yo recuerde, siempre he sido apoyada por aquellos que me rodean, yo, AIMI, soy una artista en solitario pero nunca estoy sola.

Quiero hacer lo que pueda, expresar lo que pueda, y hacer algo que yo quiera.
    Es uno de mis sueños hacer un álbum así.

El ambiente que vi en mi concierto en solitario está tan lleno de color en mi mente y alma, que puedo recrearlo en un instante incluso ahora.
    Quiero crear esos colores en un álbum y, de ser posible, desearía con toda mi alma que la mejor iteración posible les llegase a todos.
    Ha pasado casi un año desde que he estado caminando paso a paso, pero quiero lanzarme de lleno con esto ahora.
    De lleno, de lleno.
    Quiero lanzarme y decírselo a todos.
    Para llegar a ello, hay algunos obstáculos que tengo que superar.

El plan que tenía en un principio era un mini-álbum.
    ¡Pero quiero hacer que lo mejor de AIMI suene en un álbum completo!

En aquel momento, escuché algo acerca del financiamiento colectivo.
    Me reuní con alguien de una compañía de este tipo, CAMPFIRE, y escuchó mi idea.

Debido a que yo no entendía lo que significaba "financiamiento colectivo", le escribí una nota fácil de entender para explicárselo a mi personal.
    El blog de hoy es un poco extenso, pero estoy poniendo mis esperanzas y sueños en esto así que, por favor, leedlo hasta el final✳︎

"Financiamiento colectivo" es cuando creadores y empresarios recaudan fondos de una cantidad inespecífica de personas a través de internet. Es un término creado al combinar los términos "financiamiento" y "colectivo". Es un servicio utilizado para It is a service that is used to lanzar productos u otras creaciones.

Usuarios que piensan "¡Quiero apoyar este proyecto!" contribuyen con fondos para apoyar ese proyecto. Y, como respuesta, el proyecto es realizado. Para aquellos que apoyaron el proyecto, su contribución no se devuelve con un interés o el producto mismo, pero con un objeto, servicio o experiencia que ellos únicamente pueden conseguir con ese proyecto.
    El proyecto es del estilo de "o todo, o nada", si el objetivo no se consigue en el tiempo especificado, se descarta, y los fondos conseguidos son devueltos a quienes los dieron.

¿Entienden lo que significa "financiamiento colectivo"?

¡Quiero hacer un álbum junto a todos vosotros!
    Lo dicho, la financiación colectiva a través de CAMPFIRE comenzará con el plan original de un mini-álbum, y he comenzado este proyecto para alcanzar el "full album", álbum completo.

De nuevo,

la primera financiación colectiva de AIMI,

¡¡¡Tendrá lugar!!!

Mi corazón late con fuerza porque será una gran oportunidad pero, desde luego, desde luego que haré que sea un proyecto maravilloso así que, ¡hagamos algo especial que únicamente se podrá vivir aquí!
    Quiero hacer esto para todos vosotros así que, creo que hacer un cuestionario preguntando "¿Qué regalos os gustaría recibir?" también sería interesante.
    Lo preguntaré en Twitter así que, por favor, participad❣️
    Y, a pesar de que solo soy yo, quiero lanzarme de lleno junto a un montón de gente así que por favor, ¡difundid la palabra!
    ¡¡¡Cuando hagáis tweet sobre este este proyecto, utilizad el hashtag “#AIMIフルアル” (#AIMIFullAlbum) y haced tweet!!! Los detalles serán comunicados a través de notificaciones en el blog y en Twitter a medida que se vayan apareciendo
    Quiero hacer que esto sea algo súper interesanto con todos, así que no puedo retener mi alegría.

¡¡¡¡¡¡Demos lo mejor de nosotros para el mejor álbum!!!!!!
    ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Síiii!!!!!!!