1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Translated 5DK of Draft King, Vol. 10

Discussion in 'Draft King Interviews' started by dereko92, Jan 8, 2014.

1. dereko92

dereko92 Administrator

Managed to pick up the latest issue while in Tower Records,

The tenth publication of “Draft King’s 5DK ~ The Draft King meeting!!~”! This being the first of the new year, all the members wrote down their New Years’ resolutions! Each member’s personality came out in extremely interesting ways (Lol) Look after Draft King this year too!!!

----- Your four personalities are all over the place aren’t they? (Lol)

*NOHANA – We have members with very abundant personalities (Lol)

*SHIHO – Our personalities really do come out even here (Lol) Even though we’re writing New Year’s resolutions, MAO wrote her’s in honorific form.

----- erica-chan’s “A song is a deep breath” stands out even in all of that (Lol)

*erica – There have been plenty of times where I have thought that singing is just like taking big breaths. When I say the things I take in, it’s like I absorb them and then express them. Thinking I want to do that more deeply, I wrote that thought!

*SHIHO – That’s deep (Lol)

----- Will each of you tell me your objectives for this year?

*SHIHO – I want straightforwardly do my best, all the while loving drums and beer.

*MAO – As I wrote, I want to do my very best at the guitar, but first I want to make the one man in March a success!

*erica – So I can express myself well at lives, I want to take in and absorb a lot of things.

*NOHANA – I want to make the one man on March 28 a success and as leader I want to lead so that we can enjoy a good flower viewing!

----- Everyone’s already said it but, first is the one man in March!

*NOHANA – I think if we do our best at what we have written then the one man we are preparing for and the lives before that will go along with a good flow!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014