1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Translated 5DK of Draft King, Vol. 14

Discussion in 'Draft King Interviews' started by rsniteblaze, Sep 16, 2014.

1. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

“Draft King’s 5DK ~The Draft King Meeting!!”’s 14th publication!
    Thank you very much to everyone who came to the Draft King Oneman LIVE ~2nd mission to the DK~ at SHIBUYA CLUB QUATTRO on 3/28 (Friday) and to those who couldn’t come that day but continue to support us!! Continuing from the 1st mission, the 2nd mission was also a big success, and Draft King is already doing their best, aiming for a bigger stage for the next mission so please support us from here on out as well!!

Erica – With this oneman live as our objective since October, I remembered this last half year we were able to do various lives, even in the countryside and we were able to spend an unusually intense time being supported by many people. I really won’t forget the spectacle I saw form that stage.

NOHANA – Once the oneman ended the first thing that I felt relieved about was my motive. Until I stood on stage I was really anxious, like I didn’t know whether to open the lid or not. But on the stage at that place and at that time, I saw a lot of smiling faces and I thought “It’s that person I met!” and I was moved.

SHIHO – Man, I remember the moment the live was over, I drank the most delicious sake (Laughs) The reason it was that delicious is because it was the most fun live! After the live was fun too.

MAO – At any rate my first thought is that is was fun. Just like NOHANA said too, honestly I was really anxious but once I got on stage, my field of vision instantly opened and I really saw a lot of people, and from there on it was nothing but enjoyment.