1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Translated 5DK of Draft King, Vol. 17

Discussion in 'Draft King Interviews' started by crimsonknight4, Jul 7, 2015.

1. crimsonknight4

crimsonknight4 Global Moderator Translator

Draft King’s 5DK vol. 17

The Draft King Meeting

It’s the 7th publication of “Draft King’s 5DK ~The Draft King Meeting~”! This month is summer season! So we asked the Draft King members about their past summer memories and about things they would like to try this summer!

(Summer Memories Until now)

-erica - There is of course, August of last year when we completed our first oneman live at Shibuya eggman. It was still only about half of a year after formation…(Laughs) Honestly there was no way we couldn’t be a bit anxious.
    But, when the curtains opened…I was able to completely enjoy myself having thinking “This is our stage” This was also thanks to everyone around us. Thank you very much.
    They are thrilling, heart-pounding, nervous memories. I want to know more about Draft King’s individuality. I want to do a oneman again.

-NOHANA - The summer of 2 years ago. This is a story of when we were recording in LA. There was a pool in the recording studio and I wanted to dive in splendidly like a mermaid! But I just splendidly fell (lol) Incidentally I did so 3 times…(Laughs), without being able to become like mermaid princess I sought, I decided I would never dive again.

-MAO - This is about last year when we appeared at OTODAMA SEA STUDIO, the day of the performance was my birthday so while being told “it’s a celebration!” I was thrown into the sea. I was pushed around by the waves and couldn’t quite make it to the shore, they are cold summer memories, both mentally and physically.

-SHIHO - I was born in Okinawa so people always end up thinking I love summer but, the truth is I don’t really love it that much (Laughs)
    It’s just that, when I think of summer, I think of how delicious beer is after all! (Laughs) I just unconsciously associate it with memories of drinking outside on my home’s veranda and thinking, summer’s outdoors’ beer is the best. (Laughs)

(Things they would like to try)

-erica - The thing I would like to try is surfing! When you talk about summer you it’s the season of having fun and going to the beach right? That said, getting a tan wouldn’t be great so I’d do it moderately…. This summer, I would like to sweat alongside everyone else doing a lot of lives! I want to aim for bigger stages, and go wild on them. Just doing some absurd things is fun. Anyways! I think the best thing to do is to sing wildly this summer! That’s why I want everyone to take care of us.

-NOHANA - Of course during summer I want to eat kakigoori! For a girl like me who likes sweets this is something I can’t miss. And since it will be a long awaited I don’t want a normal one, I want to try a big one. One with various flavored syrups layered on it that it becomes colorful! I just imagined it but it seems really fun!! I think my head will start hurting though (Laughs) Someone make a big kakigoori for me!!!!

-MAO - There are a lot of things but, I want to play the guitar outside. Playing indoors like we usually do is good but, I want to try playing my guitar outside and letting loose as one does in summer.

-SHIHO - That’s right, summer has an outdoor or festival image after all so I want to do a live like that. Shiit, I want to enjoy playing the drums and going wild in the warmth. And after that I want to enjoy a beer. (Laughs)