1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Translated 5DK of Draft King, Vol. 18

Discussion in 'Draft King Interviews' started by crimsonknight4, Jul 8, 2015.

1. crimsonknight4

crimsonknight4 Global Moderator Translator

Draft King’s 5DK
    The Draft King Meeting!!

Draft King’s 5DK “~The Draft King Meeting!!~” 15th publication! This month the Draft King members look back on this year’s summer memories through picture diaries like the ones made in elementary school!!

-erica
    1. A cold river in my hometown of Nikko. The river is really pretty and it washes all of dirtiness from my heart.
    2. This one is at one of my hometown’s tourist spots, Chuuzenji Lake. I rode one of the duck pods!
    3. At the moment I love moving my body so I do muscle training at the gym! I might get really muscular (Laughs)

-MAO
    1. When it comes to summer, you have to have eel. This is from the middle of summer on the day of the ox when I went a bit luxurious. It was delicious.
    2. These are fireworks I saw when I went back to my hometown. I don’t care for crowds so I watched a bit with my family from a spot I chose.
    3. This is the dog at my parent’s house. Since summer is hot, both people and dogs love cold places right?

-SHIHO
    1. These fireworks are from the last day of Summer Sonic. This year’s first fireworks being at Summer Sonic made me kinda happy.
    2. This dragonfly is one that I became good friends with when we were doing morning exercise with all the members this summer. If you look at it closely, it was eating a bug on my finger.
    3. And the closer is of course beer. When it comes to summer, you gotta have beer.

-NOHANA
    1. I went fishing when I went back to my hometown. But I couldn’t even catch one fish (Laughs) and even though I was fishing I don’t really eat fish (Laughs)
    2. This year is the kakigoori boom! In last month’s edition I said I wanted to eat a lot of kakigoori so I was making good on that! Hows that!
    3. I even ate a kakigoori at Summer Sonic! Summer festivals are hot! Music x Sweets are too much like ehaven to me!