1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Translated 5DK of Draft King, Vol. 3

Discussion in 'Draft King Interviews' started by rsniteblaze, Sep 16, 2013.

1. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

Our good friend Naoki (nokmr) was kind enough to send me these scans so that we can translate them into English for non-Japanese people to read and understand.

* Hiddy (Picture - Second from the left/ Below…h) Before I become 20, even if it is just once, I want to try conquer one thing I am bad at!

----- A few days ago you went bowling with the band and got last place right?

* H – I was last place by a large margin (Bitter smile). I didn’t even get a score of 50…

----- Alright then let’s start right away! *Referencing photo 1

* H - I’ll do my best!!

~ The results of training with nohana, the best at bowling among the band, are!? ~

* H – I got my first spare!!! *Referencing photo 2

----- You did it! You conquered something you were bad at a bit but, are there any other things you want to conquer?

* H – There is nothing else I want to conquer per se, from the start of Draft King it was my first time being main guitar so my technique and performance are still immature. I want to polish them. At the one man in August obviously we will play more songs than usual so I am excited about it but there are still plenty of things I can’t do.

----- Then do you have any aspirations for when you are 20 years old?

* H – My closest objective is to make the one man a success but as my big objective I want to become an artist whose guitar and vocals have charm.
    Right now playing the guitar is really fun and I want to challenge more phrases, I also want to try composing a song, I want to become good at singing choruses, there are a lot of things but (Lol), just want to become a good artist, that desire is boiling up inside of me repeatedly! Ah, I also want to become a girl that is good at cooking(Lol).

----- That’s important isn’t it?!! (Lol)

* Mao (Picture – Second from the right/Below …m) I want to try out various guitars! To that end I came to the Mecca of instrument stores, I came to Ochanomizu!

----- This is the most serious theme up until now (Lol)

* M – It’s because I’m a serious person! (Lol)
    This guitar is cool!! I want to try it out right away! *Referencing photo 1

----- That guitar is a bit different than mao-chan’s image up until now.

* M – It’s because I like this color. Since nohana’s bass is so showy, I don’t want to lose to her and counter her with a golden guitar.
    ------ How is it? (trying the guitar)

* M – I really want to play with it! But for now I have to bear with it... Heading towards the July live at Otodama SEA STUDIO I want an acoustic guitar too. I’ll try out this acoustic guitar! *Referencing photo 2

----- It looks like a color that will go well with the ocean too.

* M – I want this one too! But since we don’t have enough time next time I will come by myself and try it out (Lol)

----- Incidentally what was your reason for starting to play guitar?

* M – When I was in middle school I tried touching a guitar at a music shop. From there I got into it more and ended up where I am now.

----- You are Draft King’s main song composer but, heading towards the one man in August, are you continuing to make songs?

* M – I’m making quite a few of them! I think that because I understand the vocals’ atmosphere and singing range, recently my song making has widened. A lot of them will be introduced at the one man so I am really excited.

----- We are anticipating those new songs as well!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  2. crimsonknight4

crimsonknight4 Global Moderator Translator

Volume 3 finished! Enjoy!

3. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

MAO is the main song composer! Gah why didn't I think about this before!? She's the only one who went to a music academy!

Anyways, thanks for the translation dude!