1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Translated 5DK of Draft King, Vol. 4

Discussion in 'Draft King Interviews' started by rsniteblaze, Sep 16, 2013.

1. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

Our good friend Naoki (nokmr) was kind enough to send me these scans so that we can translate them into English for non-Japanese people to read and understand.

Draft King 5DK
    The Draft King Meeting!! The Draft King's interviews are being serialized!
    From April, All the members have one by one gone to places they wanted to visit, do things they wanted to do and this time we'll be finishing with the drummer SHIHO! And with all of them we've made an all girls meeting!

*Shiho (Rightmost in the picture/Below...S) As I always talk about beer in interviews so I finally ended up coming to a brewery!!

-----So you finally got here, right? (lol)

*S - Man, the tension has increased! Let's start drinking at once!

-----No no, if we don't go out to on an observational tour, it would just turn into us coming here to drink (lol)
    Well, alright, then let's tour a little bit. (lol)

<The tour ends>

*S - Yay~! It's finally done so now I can drink beer!! I'm really happy!!

-----From when did you start liking beer this much?

*S - Hmm...I think started liking beer from when I was 21 years old. I can't recall (lol)

-----If it so happens that beer and drums were wiped out from this world, what would you do? (lol)

*S - Ah... I'd die (lol) I get frazzled just thinking about that (lol)

-----On the day of your long awaited single band stage how would you feel about releasing your own original type of liquor?

*S - It's really good. But I think the one who would like this kind of trendy thing is Nohana.

-----How are your preparations for the solo band show?

*S - They are going really well! We've been earnestly going to the studio too!

-----What are your dreams for the future?

*S - I want to be a drummer even if I turn into an old hag (lol). #^*

-----Since all the members are gathered here today why don't each of you ask a question to the others and give an answer each so that the fans can get to know more about you too.

*Hiddy - What do you do on your day off, Erica?

*Erica - I go for walks very often. Since I moved just recently,there are a lot of roads I don't know so I like walking those streets. Hiddy what do you do?

*Hiddy - I practice playing on the guitar and I do muscle training.

*Shiho - That's so honest~! (lol)

*Erica - Do you usually go on walks or do any particular physical activity? Do you eat anything in particular to maintain your slender figure?

*Mao - I don't actually do any particular physical activity and I eat unexpectedly normal food (lol) Besides, Nohana has a more slender figure than me.

*Nohana - Even I don't do any particular exercise...(lol)

*Mao - Are you hooked onto anything right now, Nohana?

*Nohana - It's the Skateboard! I go to the park to skate!

*Shiho - And you are doing exercise! (lol)

*Nohana - Don't stick your nose into this!! (lol) Speaking of which Shiho taught me how to make Simmered meat and potatoes and rolled eggs so this time I'll ask her to teach me something else!

*Shiho - The last time we had hamburgers was really bad so let's try making them this time!

-----So the next serialization is about Nohana's cooking challenge? (lol)

*Nohana - I'll take it up after I'm able to make hamburgers properly!(lol)

# Not sure about that line.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  2. crimsonknight4

crimsonknight4 Global Moderator Translator

translated by Bfly, thanks!