1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Translated 5DK of Draft King, Vol. 6

Discussion in 'Draft King Interviews' started by rsniteblaze, Sep 16, 2013.

1. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

Our good friend Naoki (nokmr) was kind enough to send me these scans so that we can translate them into English for non-Japanese people to read and understand.

* erica[Vocals]

As the 1st mission I want to do perform at the eggman first one man live!
    That was how I felt. Of course the live was a huge success!
    All the fans, the staff around us, and the band members. Because everyone became one we were able to have the best live.
    I’ll devote myself without forgetting my feelings of gratitude and I will face the next mission head on.

* hiddy [Guitar & Vocals]

I am truly happy the mission that was our first one man live was safely accomplished!
    When we first decided to do the one man there was honestly a lot of anxiety but, because I was facing forward and preparing for the one man, I was truly happy to see that scenery.
    I want to be seen in various ways, that’s how I feel!

* nohana [Bass]

Thank you for making Draft King’s first one man live a huge success! It was a day that made me think “Lives make me happy” again. In order to see everyone’s smiling faces again I will continue to play bass!
    Please continue to watch Draft King in anticipation!
    I won’t forget the taxi ride I took from Shibuya station to eggman that day (Lol)

* shiho [Drums]

Draft King’s first one man live is over!!! Everyone, seriously, thank you! It was the hottest.
    The view from the stage was the best! Everyone’s voices and smiling faces gave me power.
    From here on out, Draft King is gonna go at it suoper fast! Take care of us!!

* Mao [Guitar]

It’s been a while since the one man ended but,
    It was such a stimulating thing that I still remember it as if it happened recently.
    So many people getting fired up together,
    Being able to see so many smiling faces from the stage, it was a truly happy time.
    Thank you very much!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014