1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A chance to send Gifts/Messages to Draft King! ^^

Discussion in 'Draft King Discussion' started by ButterflySparkle, Feb 2, 2015.

1. ButterflySparkle

ButterflySparkle Translator

Hi everyone~!

It's been a while I have posted in here T_T
    Well my term is about to end and for my Spring break I will be traveling around Japan. I was actually trying to see if I could catch an AiU or DK live in Tokyo but my dates never coincided. I was really sad about it but just then, I saw Nohana had posted on her Ameblog that they had dates for a show in Hiroshima! I was so ecstatic.
    I finally get to meet Shiho sama~~ :m003:
    I am definitely going to this show so I thought it would be a great time to send any gifts or messages to them!

Do you have any ideas as to what we can give them? What would you like to tell them?
    I will print/ write the card myself and all messages will be translated to Japanese~ so no worries about not conveying your message :D

2. ButterflySparkle

So… I didn't get any replies yet but to those who want to still send a message to DK, I'm making a card for messages~ post your messages below and I will write down translations with your username/name and country :D Deadline is tomorrow morning (April 4th 10 am Japan time.) So please send in your messages as soon as possible!

3. crimsonknight4

crimsonknight4 Global Moderator Translator

Ah sorry I forgot! Well Ill just write my message, hopefully others do the same.

ドラフトキングさん!アンディという22歳の大学生です。そして、最初からドラフトキングのファンです。残念ですがアメリカに住んでいるからドラキンのライブに行きませんけど、世界中にドラキンの名前が広がるように私はドラキンの情報もNOHANAさんのブログも訳そうとしています。最近のドラキンの活動はとてもおめでたい事と思います。見にくいかもしれないけど海外のファンはいつもみんなを応援しています!

Well theres my first grade Japanese, I swear lately the part of my brain that handles Japanese must be damaged or something. If you spot any mistakes (which im sure exist) go ahead and fix them for me. Thanks! And have fun!

4. Rafayui

Rafayui Dedicated Stereopony Fan

don't know what to write, i think say hai instead. so here it is.....

"Hai Draft King, i'm Adi from Indonesia. probably you guys don't know,but i've been following DK since day 1, especiallly NOHANA :). yups...i'm one of those Draft King Foreign fans :D. didn't get chance to seen u guys live performance yet, but i'm sure my opportunity will come somedays and i will not miss my chance if that happen. Hoping for you guys overseas tour :D. uhm that's it i'm run out word.....:p

best regard,"

uhm...that's all for now, Thank you Bi...., have fun. i'm jealous, i wanna see their live perform too.....haha

5. TonyTonyChoppa

TonyTonyChoppa Stereopony Fan

Sorry, I didn't see your first post. But, I am glad you get to finally go see DK in person! As for a message, I am terrible at this kind of stuff. I usually like to just give them presents and then stare at them for as long as possible with it getting creepy... :oops:

As to what to get them, that is a bit tough. Nohana and Erica like girly things (think fashonista). This last December, Shiho told me, "any black items are appreciated." So, I guess something black for her. I have no idea what Mao likes. :( But if you get them something, make sure it is small. They have to try to carry thier stuff, guitars, backpacks, and presents onto the train after the show! I hope that helped a little, but I doubt it.

As I said, I am terrible at messages, but let me give it shot!

"It was great to get to see you perform this last December. I am so glad that your new CD has been a success. I love watching all of your TV appearances. But I was sad to see Nohana cry.

I can't wait to come see Draft King again. I hope Draft King will come to the United States soon! Especially since Shiho's English is getting better than mine!

Tony
    Los Angeles"

6. ButterflySparkle

@crimsonknight4 haha no problem! I'll make the necessary changes :3 Thanks for the post :3

@Rafayui Thanks for your message ^_^ I will try to take as many pictures as I can and share them ^^

@TonyTonyChoppa Yes I ordered Indian earrings for all 4 of them but unfortunately I didn't get anything much traditional in black T_T so I was thinking of giving Shiho food since she likes cooking xD I did talk about this with RS or Arc I think …I forgot. I am actually packing up the gifts and such right now. I made tiny gifts and I am making letters~ I hope they like the card too that I have in mind :3

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015