1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AIMI General Discussion

Discussion in 'AIMI Discussion' started by Destonus, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Destonus

Destonus Global Moderator

Re: [MUSICIAN] AIMI

Big question, (I've already asked)

Has she just been named to model Fender clothing or is she also working with them to create an "Aimi Special" guitar?

2. wannasalad

wannasalad Dedicated Stereopony Fan

I think her work with them was just to model their clothes, nothing more. I'm basing my assumption on the fact that she hasn't publicly mentioned Fender or even their representatives ever since her meet & greet with fans took place at their store.

3. elysnow

elysnow Dreamer

4. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

It's clearly fake. For now we should just ignore it but if it gets out of hand like the past AIMI imposter then we might have to expose this page too.

5. elysnow

elysnow Dreamer

yokai!

6. Destonus

So far, it doesn't seem like this one's much of a threat. People think she/he's the real deal, and "Aimi" is playing along. Should we have someone who's not as well known as a staff member here see if they can get friended, then if things do get out of hand, we can bring you or arc in to expose the fraudster.

Someone calling themself "Aimi Harajuni" seems to be the bigger fish to fry right now.

7. elysnow

elysnow Dreamer

destronos...i already friend with 'aimi'

8. Destonus

Okay, I'll try and see if she'll friend me so that VGD Staff can keep an eye on him/her unless he/she is really leading people on, but the fact he/she lists that they speak English and Japanese is pushing it a little, as is cutting/pasting stuff from wikipedia into their profile, when the real Aimi would be able to give details on the breakup of the band if permitted to discuss.

In the future, PM RS or me if you come across any other impostors. RS would say that this thread is for asking quick and simple questions about the real Aimi and not asking about what VGD is going to do about people pretending to be members of Stereopony.

9. dereko92

dereko92 Administrator

Some people have nothing better to do than to impersonate others...

10. munkyhead

munkyhead Dreamer

Sooooo whats happenin with Aimi!? Is she going solo like YUI was? Or is she forming another band?

11. dereko92

dereko92 Administrator

We still don't know unfortunately munky, Aimi hasn't tweeted anything in over a month. Guess we'll just have to wait and see

12. rsniteblaze

Soooo let's get this topic rolling.

The first time I heard of Stereopony was when my friend showed me the PV for "Tsukiakari no Michishirube." By now, all of you should know how that video goes and should know that the very first thing you see after the opening is AIMI's face. Then a few seconds later you hear her voice, moments before the music starts playing. It was that moment alone that hooked me, and after watching the video I wanted to hear more of their music and see more of their videos. And well, back then, more than half their videos had rain in them, which meant that the content of the videos was pretty consistent with TnM, so I was hooked... haha.

Anyone else have a similar story?

13. trafalgar515

trafalgar515 Dreamer

her last tweet was a few weeks ago..

and there's no other news/info about her, i was like 'are you hiding somewhere deep underground Aimi?'
    i guess she's writing a lot of great songs right now since she's a very very good song writer? :m044:

14. rsniteblaze

In the past AIMI never used Twitter as a part of Stereopony. So just take it as a sign that she's working hard on something. She can't do any work if she's on Twitter all the time, right?

15. trafalgar515

trafalgar515 Dreamer

yeah.. i'll be waiting patiently for her comeback. :m115:

16. leo_harrison

leo_harrison Stereopony Fan

aimi changed my life actually... if i didn't know her, i wouldn't start to learn guitar (:)

17. cesarjulio

cesarjulio Dreamer

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2014
  18. Zandrew

Zandrew Stereopony Fan

Looks like a fan site. Lots of good stuff though.

19. dereko92

dereko92 Administrator

Another impersonator...

She knows French somehow, and also uses this site apparently

20. rsniteblaze

Merged a few threads together to create an AIMI General Discussion thread. The original post was updated to include AIMI's bio, an updated picture, and external links.

I don't think the profile on AIMI's website has been translated yet. We could probably add a couple of these lines to her bio if they aren't there already. @crimsonknight4 @ButterflySparkle or @nikid, would any of you like to translate this? Thanks!
    We should probably get discussion here rolling too. So, I guess I'll start off. What do you think "Hoshizora no Shita de" sounds like? I'm thinking it's an acoustic guitar song.

http://en.verygooddays.com/13584/stage-theme-song-decided/