1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AIMI News Report

Discussion in 'AIMI Discussion' started by rsniteblaze, Mar 29, 2014.

1. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
  2. Senak

Senak Stereopony Lover

I'm pretty sure she has plans to take over the world! If not why so secretive? But honestly really excited to see things moving along, I think she's a really good singer and can't wait to see what she does.

3. leo_harrison

leo_harrison Stereopony Fan

predictions:

-maybe she'll start a solo career like yasu. after janne da arc disbanded yasu formed a band with his staff called "acid black cherry"

-she'll teach music at university (or academy or somewhere else)

conspiracy theories:

-she's pregnant and she'll get married (or maybe she'll stay single)

-she'll get married

-she'll get engaged

-she's an alien and she'll go back home. because she missed her planet.

-she was a mercenary in her spare times. but she'll be a full-time mercenary.

4. rsniteblaze

With any luck, I think she will announce a possible major debut date for her first single and will start performing more often to promote it. There has to be a reason why her Twitter changed from @aimi_official to @aimi_staff. She wouldn't have a staff if she wasn't signed to a label. Plus, miwa's Twitter account is @miwa_staff, so I actually think AIMI might really be jumpstarting her solo career now.

But don't quote me on that... this is just what I think.

5. dso

dso Stereopony Fan

I've always thought AIMI had the potential to be signed by a major label. I would love to see her on Victor Entertainment, that would be awesome xD (Same label as Ieiri Leo). I think that label does a great job promoting their artists and putting out content for the fans.

A man can dream T_T

6. dereko92

dereko92 Administrator

I'm just hoping she will eventually sign up to Avex or Universal or like Dso said, Victor. Just not Sony (worst of the worst). And if she turns into an Anime song soloist she will sign with Aniplex just like LiSA :m001:

7. leo_harrison

leo_harrison Stereopony Fan

i hope she will not be anime song soloist... aimi deserves better things.

8. ikariaoshi

ikariaoshi Stereopony Fan

Props to crimsonknight4's AIMI News Report! Well, AIMI's bound to show up and strut her stuff once more. Here's also hoping that she will not be limited to anime songs only, considering her great body of work. With all due respect, it may stereotype her and stifle her as a great artist, and would be a waste of her talent.

9. crimsonknight4

crimsonknight4 Global Moderator Translator

I'm calling it, she'll sign with Stardust, don't ask me my about reasoning lol
    btw thx to everyone for their kind words on the news report :)

10. ikariaoshi

ikariaoshi Stereopony Fan

Just saw AIMI's new official website, with FACTORY's "all rights reserved"on it. Does that mean that she signed on with it, or it just maintains her website?

Anyhow, AIMI's return is a big news, as it was even reported by some outfits in Japan, which is even greater news for her long-awaiting fans!

11. dereko92

dereko92 Administrator

It's interesting that you said she'll sign with Stardust CK, the twitter account that's related to the 1979FACTORY mentions "STARDUST Promotions"

12. crimsonknight4

not a coincidence lol, I found what I believe to be this "hatake"'s twitter account and tried to see who he was affiliated with, got his connection with 1979 factory and then investigated a bit further and one picture had "stardust promotions" and it said "I'm home"
    Not very precise sources so I didn't want to say anything before the announcement

13. rsniteblaze

So I was just looking at the credits for "Just say u.r." and I noticed that Hatake is listed under the "Special Thanks" section... http://en.verygooddays.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=3935

Among the other names listed are people who have worked with Stereopony when they were in the US, such as Nadeshiko, Evan Taubenfeld, and Sam Hollander, so I'm wondering if Hatake's name shows up anywhere in the credits for Stereopony's discography. Time to do digging... when I have time.

Anyways, I thought I'd just point that out.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  14. crimsonknight4

Btw I'm pretty sure the "hatake" we're looking for is "hatakeyama naoki"
    I say this based on the fact that he likes 1979 Factory's facebook page and it would explain the "nok" in his supposed twitter profile

15. dereko92

dereko92 Administrator

*Deleted my reply, for some reason I didn't even see that you already pointed out Sam H. in the credits.

It must be them right? That's too much of a coincidence. Perhaps they're planning a collaboration again?

16. crimsonknight4

I certainly hope they kept in touch, I have since DK formed because that can give them an easier time coming back to LA. Greedy but it would be epic. And this is only the fourth time I've used the word "epic" in my life so yeah...

17. GGuj

GGuj Dreamer

Ditto.. really can't wait to hear SOMETHING concrete soon.. all this teasing keeps making me antsy

:m024: