1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AIMI's solo career START! First Live announced

Discussion in 'AIMI Discussion' started by dso, Mar 29, 2013.

1. dso

dso Stereopony Fan

[​IMG]

AIMI has announced that she is starting a solo career as a Singer-Songwriter. Her first live has already been announced as well:

5/3(金)『Special Thanks☆Night』 @ shibuya HOME
    act
    ・AIMI(ゲスト 新井弘毅)
    ・片岡健太(banbi)
    ・NaruMii(オズ)
    ・Rie fu
    ・ロコビッチ
    ・o.a BANG BULL BEE

OPEN 17:30START18:00
    前売り¥2500当日\3000(+1D¥500)
    ※チケット予約4/1(水)18:00〜START

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/aimi_official

[​IMG]

2. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

Hooray for AIMI!! Can't wait! Seems like she's gonna start off acoustic. I wonder if she'll transition back to electric later on.

3. nikid

nikid Global Moderator

yeah, its nice to know that she's finally getting active again! and acoustic, cant wait for that ^__^

4. jona DJ

jona DJ Dedicated Stereopony Fan

ikr... :m003: can't wait! mumumumumu

5. Arcluna

Arcluna Administrator

I'm super excited that AIMI is getting back in the game! :m131: It felt empty with her being in limbo.

I really wish I could go to that first gig and hear what direction musically she's going to take.

6. Destonus

Destonus Global Moderator

Yay! Aimi's back! By the way, what's it say in parentheses after her name on the playbill?

She or her bandmates better get to work on an album so we have something to talk about besides "Yay, Aimi/Draft King's performing live...and we can't go see it."

7. nikid

nikid Global Moderator

this AIMI(ゲスト 新井弘毅) ? it says AIMI (guest Arai Hiroki) the guitarist and songwriter from Serial TV Drama that worked with Stereopony before
    hmm, knowing that now....

yeah, I agree with you...we cant go see it. and we want hear new songs

8. rsniteblaze

Oh dang, Arai Hiroki is working with her?? Weird, I expected him to be working with Draft King at first. Interesting, haha. I wonder how this is gonna work out.

9. nikid

nikid Global Moderator

haha, yeah it seems so. I hadnt noticed if Destonus didnt ask that question. Let's see how its gonna be like

10. Destonus

Destonus Global Moderator

Well, then perhaps it's a good thing I can't read Japanese? I honestly thought it said "formerly of Stereopony" except we know what the band's name looks like in Japanese.

Serial TV Drama disbanded some time before Stereopony did, right? If I remember correctly, the two bands were under the same management or something.

If Aimi's going solo, she might need a backup band, or at least someone to back her up if she's on acoustic, so maybe that's what he's doing there?

I highly doubt this is going to be like High and Mighty Color where Aimi joins forces with the remains of Serial TV Drama and forms a band because the something missing from both was each other.

But Aimi's announcement was that she was going solo...maybe it's a ruse?

We'll only know for sure if dso digs up something about Aimi walking on stage with all the former members of Serial TV Drama and begins to perform...

11. rsniteblaze

There's other stuff I want to say but it's on the fence of what's classified and not... haha.

12. Pickmex2

Pickmex2 Dreamer

Also glad to hear that Aimi is back. I'm really curious as to how her solo career sounds like. Guess we'll all have to wait.

13. ade darmawan

ade darmawan Stereopony Fan

aimi back :m131: