1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An introduction of some sort

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Linguistic Massacre, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Linguistic Massacre

Linguistic Massacre Stereopony Fan

Hello everyone! Now that I'm back from Otakon, I can properly join the forum. I was the guy cosplaying the Puchimas producer at Otakon, with the giant yellow P.

I was a huge fan of Stereopony before they broke up(and I still count them as one of my all-time favorite bands), but somehow I just never knew this community existed.

As for my other musical tastes, I like most Japanese music. Some of my favorites right now are Babymetal, Nothing's Carved in Stone, Charisma.com, and Momoiro Clover Z. I'm also kind of a 48 group fan... but almost all of my old favorite members have graduated(and my all-time #1 favorite, Matsui Rena, is about to graduate too), so I don't really follow the groups as a whole as much anymore.

I suppose it also bears mentioning that I occasionally get in the mood for some trashy Kpop. T-ara is my group of choice for that guilty pleasure.

I'm happy to finally find this group!

2. DSteele

DSteele Global Moderator

Welcome! Haha. I'm still waiting for my flight but glad you're here!

3. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

Ah, I remember the cosplay! I don't think I met you officially though.

Glad you found us in the end. All Stereopony fans are welcome here! Thanks for joining and I hope to see you become an active member here.

4. Arcluna

Arcluna Administrator

Hi Linguistic Massacre! First...love the name! Welcome to VGD!!! Hope you have a fun time here. Check out the chat and be active on the forums! We're excited to have you here ^_^

5. crimsonknight4

crimsonknight4 Global Moderator Translator

I remember you! I'm the brown (non-Asian) VGD Staff member! I thought you just liked dressing that way! I didn't know you were cosplaying lol! I am actually a HUGE Matsui Rena fan (which you would have found out by looking at the lock screen on my phone)
    Looking forward to seeing you around!

6. Linguistic Massacre

Linguistic Massacre Stereopony Fan

Haha, Rena is also on my phone's wallpaper. I'm sad she's graduating but at the same time the main thing that drew me to her was her acting as Gekikara in Majisuka Gakuen, and I can't imagine she won't continue pursuing her acting career so I'll be happy to follow her with that.