1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Translated ARTISTS MEETS ANYMUSIC, VOL. 48: STEREOPONY (PART 2)

Discussion in 'Stereopony Interviews' started by Destonus, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Destonus

Destonus Global Moderator

[​IMG]

──エニーミュージックのサービスにふれてみて、いかがでしたか?

AIMIさん とにかく「スゴイ!」のひと言ですね。すごい便利な機能がたくさんあって、現代の音楽サービスはここまできてるんだなぁって、驚きました。

SHIHOさん 気づかないうちに、ここまで進化していたとは(笑)。

NOHANAさん 3人とも機械オンチなので、今までパソコンで音楽ダウンロードしたこともないんですよ。

AIMIさん 私たちは一緒に住んでいて、共通のパソコンを使ってるんですけど、ダウンロード購入の仕方がわからなくて(笑)。ケータイでの着うたダウンロードはよくしてるんですよ。着信音にするのを目的に買う時もあれば、気になった曲をとりあえずダウンロードして、いいなと思ったらCDを購入したりすることもあって。それと同じことが、このコンポでできるっていうことですよね。オンラインでいつでも注文できて、買いに行く時間がない時でもCDがうちに来てくれるなんて、すごい便利。それはぜひ利用してみたいです。

-- How do you think about the system of Any Music?

AIMI: I can only say, "Awesome!" I was surprised that the recent music system has got such convenient functions and is so useful.

SHIHO: Such a great evolution that we didn't know (Haha)

NOHANA: We are not good with mechanics, and we'd never downloaded music via PC.

AIMI: We share a PC in our house and we all don't know how to download (Ha-ha). Although I usually download Chaku-Uta (like MP3 tunes for Japanese cell phone) on my cell phone. I bought them for the ring tone music, or enjoy to play on a cell phone. If I felt the song is good, I'll buy the CD. This system can be done same way, right? It's very useful so that we can order CD's anytime online, if we don't have enough time to buy them. I want to use it.

──ちなみにこのコンポは着うたの音源も保存することができます。

SHIHOさん え~っ、そんなことまでできちゃうの!?

NOHANAさん ホントにすごいですね~。

AIMIさん なんか私たち、テレビショッピング見てるおばちゃんみたいになってる(笑)。

-- By the way, this system can also be saved for Chaku-Uta.

SHIHO: Seriously? Can this be done so!?

NOHANA: That is awesome 〜

AIMI: Hey, we look like old women watching the TV shopping (Ha-ha)

[​IMG]

──ハードディスクの容量が最大で250GBあるので、家で山積みになっているCDをとりあえず片付けられるというメリットも。

AIMIさん 3人が持ってる大量のCDも全部入っちゃいますね。最近はもうラックがCDに埋もれちゃってて、棚が壊れたりするから(笑)、これがあったらすごい助かると思う。

-- The capacity on the HDD is 250GB, so you can move your pile of CD's into the deep inside of a closet.

AIMI: All of our CD's can be totally saved. Recently, our CD's are overloaded on the shelf. And the shelf was broken because of the weight (Ha-ha) This is so helpful.

──最近はダウンロードサービスが普及して、いつでも誰でも気軽に音楽を購入できるようになっていますが、皆さんはそういった音楽環境の変化をどんなふうに受け止めてますか?

AIMIさん 自分たちの音楽をダウンロードというかたちで、気軽に耳にしてもらえるチャンスが増えるのは、とてもうれしい。ただ、それとは別に、パッケージは持っていて欲しいですね。やっぱり心を込めて書いた歌詞をじっくり見てもらいたいし、ジャケット写真も見て欲しいから、音源だけじゃなくて、CDを手にとってもらいたいなって思います。

NOHANAさん だからダウンロードを否定するわけじゃなくて、自分たちはやり方がよくわからないから利用しなかっただけで(笑)。これだけ簡単にいろんな音楽を楽しめるなら、ぜひ利用したいですね。

-- Someone can download music easily anytime, because such download services are becoming generally simple recently. How do you think about the change of music industry?

AIMI: I'm so glad to increase the chances that our songs are listened easily via download services. However I want listeners to also have CD's, because I want them to read my lyrics carefully and watch the covers. So I hope they will get not only the music data, but also our CD's.

NOHANA: We don't hate download. We just didn't use these services because we do not know how (Ha-ha). I want to use this so we can enjoy music in an easier way.

──そのほかに気に入ったサービスはありますか?

SHIHOさん 「おまかせチャンネル」はおもしろそう。「雨の日の気分」リストとか、この器械が勝手に振り分けて流してくれるって、すごいですね。自分でフォルダを作るとしたら「癒し」リストとか作りたいかも。

AIMIさん 私は「寝る前」リスト。

NOHANAさん ふたりがそっち系なら、私は「ポジティブ」リストで(笑)。

AIMIさん あと、いいなと思ったのは、友達同士でお互いのプレイリストを公開しあえるサービス。みんなで楽しめて、音楽の幅が広がりそうだなって。

NOHANAさん ラジオのオンエア情報も便利ですよね。気になる曲が流れたら、頑張って耳をすまして聴こうとするんだけど、やっぱりタイトルがわかんなかったりするから。

SHIHOさん そういう時、今まではあきらめてたけど、これならすぐ検索できるんですよね。1年前のオンエア情報までわかるって、スゴすぎる!(笑)

-- Do you like the other services?

SHIHO: "Omakase Channel (like Genius on iTunes)" looks interesting. I like the "Rainy Feeling" list that is made by this system and plays automatically. It is awesome If I'll make my list, I would rather want "Healing list".

AIMI: I want "Before Sleep list".

NOHANA: OK, you are so, I want "Positive list" (Ha-ha)

AIMI: And I think it's good that we can share our playlists between friends. We will be able to enjoy music more and more.

NOHANA: Radio information is good too. When I noticed the tune is nice I try to listen to it carefully, but I often can't get the title name.

SHIHO: Yeah, I gave up to know the title name in such case, but this system helps us able to find it. It is so awesome that we can get the On-air information a year ago (Ha-ha)

[​IMG]

──タイマー録音機能もあって、ラジオ番組を7040時間まで録音可能なので、自分たちが出演した番組を録りっ放しにして、後から聴き直すこともできます。

AIMIさん それもできたらいいなぁて思ってたら、もうできてたんだ(笑)。ホントにこれ1台あれば、何もいらないって感じですね。

-- This system includes the timer recording function. It can record 7040 hours of radio programs so you can listen to the programs that you took part in again and again.

AIMI: Wow, I think I want such a function though I don't know if there is already (Ha-ha). We need no more system with this, seriously.

──対応コンポにはいろんなデザインがありますが、どれがお気に入りですか?

SHIHOさん ウッドのコンポは落ち着いた感じでいいですね。

AIMIさん 容量はその250GBのが欲しいけど、デザインは白がいいです(笑)。

NOHANAさん 私は黒が好きだけど、スピーカの着せ替えパネルは気になりますね。これはすごいカワイイ。

-- There are many designed case for this system. Which do you prefer?

SHIHO: Woody one is calm and good.

AIMI: 250 GB is better, but I like white one (Ha-ha)

NOHANA: I prefer the black one, but the exchangeable panel is interesting too. This is cool.

──さらにワイヤレススピーカ(別売り)をつなげると、3人が違うお部屋で同時に聴くこともできるんです。

AIMIさん リビングに1台あれば、それぞれ自分の部屋で聴けるってこと? すごいね、1台あったらみんなで楽しめちゃう。音もいいし、インテリアとしても素敵だし、ホントにいろんな楽しみ方があって、もう言うことないですね。

SHIHOさん このコンポがヨンキュッパなら即買っちゃいます(笑)。

NOHANAさん 5万円を超えると、やっぱりちょっと勇気がいる(笑)。でも、これだけ機能が充実してるから、頑張って買おうっていう気持ちになりますね。

-- If you'll buy the sets of wireless speakers, you can listen to the same music in each room at the same time.

AIMI: We can enjoy in different rooms, even if there is one system? Awesome. Just one system can be enjoyed by all of us. Sound is good, and looks cool. I have no words to express how super this system is.

SHIHO: Everyone must buy this because the system is just 49800 yen (Ha-ha)

NOHANA: If this is over 50000 yen, it makes us hesitate to purchase(Ha-ha), but these super functions will make change our mind to buy.

Link to original interview here:
    http://www.anymusic.jp/interview/48_stereopony/ab_any.html