1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Board Index Layout

Discussion in 'Feedback & Help' started by rsniteblaze, Aug 26, 2013.

1. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

Hey guys,

So for the past few months we were using the new board index layout where everything was separated by certain sections instead of each artist. However, a few things have changed since then (more activity in DK News and DK Blog forums, zero activity in stereopony forums and aimi forums, etc.) so I wanted to give the old traditional board index layout a try again.

To those unfamiliar with this layout, it's influenced by our previous forum, which has not been influenced by AIMI's solo career or Draft King at all: http://forum.verygooddays.com/index/

Basically, it's the same layout except with three artist sections instead of one.

Let's try giving it a week and if enough of you prefer this layout, we'll keep it. If not, then I'll change it back.

2. kenox

kenox Stereopony Fan

It's been another two months or so since I last visited, but I feel like the board looks different somehow from the way it was back in July. Not referring to the board index specifically, but the overall layout of the boards, like the layout of the post headers and the colors of the board's theme.

Have there been major changes again?

3. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

Yes, it looks different mainly because I switched it from a subsilver2-based style to a prosilver-based style. The change had to be made since one or more of the modifications added to the board are only compatible with prosilver-based styles.

As for the colors, I just installed a pre-made theme to save myself some time so I could deal with other things. I know that it's kind of boring but please wait a while. I will be coming back to change the colors and image set soon hopefully.