1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Change Your Forum Join Date!

Discussion in 'Very Good Days News' started by rsniteblaze, Jul 16, 2014.

1. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

To all current Very Good Days members. If you were a registered member on the community's original ZetaBoards forum between the dates of 23 February 2010 and 18 January 2013, then you have the option to regain your original "joined date" for your member profile (it's also displayed under your avatar). If you joined the community after 18 January 2013, then you are not eligible.

If you are interested, please send a message to me with a link to either your old member profile or a post on the old forum, which is located at http://forums.verygooddays.com/ as a read-only archive. THE CHANGE WILL ONLY BE DONE IF BOTH ACCOUNTS HAVE MATCHING EMAIL ADDRESSES, so be sure to update your account settings before requesting the change. Although we were unable to migrate any of the content from our previous forum, we would like to transfer as much of the old Very Good Days forum as we can. Also, regaining your original join date will allow you to earn certain Trophies that are dependent on your join date faster.

I first joined Very Good Days on November 8, 2010. Who remembers what they were doing back then?

2. dereko92

dereko92 Administrator

Apr 3, 2010
    Is this the same join date for the very first generation of the forum? Or was this on the 2nd one

Time flies.

3. rsniteblaze

I think it's the second since you said there was a forum daibasu used for a short time before zeta boards. Whatever it was it's deleted now though.

4. Exaita

Exaita Chat Master Global Moderator

5. rsniteblaze

That was the website but not the forum.

6. kenox

kenox Stereopony Fan

I'm about a year late and the old forums seem to be down.

Am I out of luck?

7. rsniteblaze

Seems like it. Our server on ZetaBoards where the old forum is hosted was victim to a DDoS attack a few months ago. I guess the issue for our forum hasn't been resolved yet.

I'll update your join date when it's back up.