1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazy Dreams

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Senak, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Senak

Senak Stereopony Lover

I thought we should have a thread were people can tell their crazy dreams! So to get things going I'll start with my one, I've been reading the "Jurassic Park" book by Michael Crichton so I think that explains why dinosaurs were on my mind.

It starts off I'm in a room with a few other people, we're all sitting around just talking about nothing, when a man knocks on the door an enters. The man starts saying how he's so excited to be finally trying this out and that we're the first people to be doing this. He then goes around to each person and hands them a special key with individual marking on it to identify whose it is, he finally comes to me and mine has a t-rex skull on the key.

The group and I head out of the room and now follow a lady, I'm pretty sure she was a professor. She brings us through a large abandoned warehouse, until we finally come across a large metal door. The door is too heavy and thick for any person to move but there's a slot beside it to put the key in. So the lady asks one of the group to step forward and use their key, a man from the group does so and the door slowly opens to the scene of a lush jungle.

This is where the dream starts going crazy!

We all enter the jungle and start to walk around, the door shuts behind us. None of us really know what's going on at this point, when a rustling starts in a bush beside us. Out pops a tiny dinosaur, now by this point I'm starting to get my bearings and I'm looking around for a sign of any other dinosaurs. But some of the group go over to the tiny dinosaur to check it out.

After a few minutes of the people examining the dinosaur, it starts to let out a strange chirp, the chirp gets louder and louder until something replied back with roar. This time there was no rustling in the bushes just a large velociraptor (like the ones from the movie) jumps out and starts clawing at the people around its baby! At this stage I start running towards the large metal door knowing if there's one velociraptor there's surely going to be more.

I can hear the screams of the others getting mauled by the raptors and their screams for help, I'm sprinting as fast as i can to get back to the metal door, when suddenly I bounce of something scaly. I hit the ground and before I can open my eyes I can feel a thick warm breath on me, I open them and there's a t-rex standing right above me. Before I can even react to scream the t-rex lets out its ferocious roar (again like the one from the movie)

And I suddenly wake up :(, I tried to go back asleep and continue the dream but nope it didn't work.