1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Draft King, Aimi and Stereopony Wiki

Discussion in 'Stereopony Discussion' started by guild15, Aug 1, 2013.

1. guild15

guild15 Stereopony Fan

Hey all. A wiki is being started for the girls and everything they have accomplished, on Wikia, one of the most popular and centralized information community hubs on the internet. While I understand that many of you are busy and have various important affairs you must attend to, it would be truly appreciated if your abundant knowledge and techniques would be donated towards the wiki. I have already created three pages not including the main page and have headed the wiki under the domain name http://stereopony.wikia.com/. I am aware that there are sites for Stereopony with information and encyclopedia-esque material available for access, but I would like to have completely centralized and presented, everything related to and surrounding the entirety of the legacy form MIXBOX onward to Draft King and the ventures of Aimi in one place on the wiki for the girls. Any help and contributions would be greatly appreciated. Especially from those who are experienced and well-versed in the realms of not only creating and advancing in design and common user interface but creating and promoting popularity and prominence of wikis as well. Thank you again for your help and time, VGD staff, users and fans of Stereopony, Draft King, EVANPONY AIMI and MIXBOX alike.

2. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

Hi guild15,

We're actually in the process of setting up our own hosted wiki here at VGD. Destonus, one of our moderators, is the head of the project and he's already checking out four of the different wiki apps we have available, and the articles drafted in our forum will soon be added to the new wiki once it's properly installed.

If you'd like to you can join the project while it's still in its early stages. Up until now we have just been gathering info from all our translated content in order to write more detailed bios. I'm actually no longer directly involved with it so if you want more information you should contact Destonus.

3. guild15

guild15 Stereopony Fan

I know. It'd be fun. That's where the majority of people go for information nowadays. Thanks anyways.