1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Draft King Band General Discussion

Discussion in 'Draft King Discussion' started by Destonus, Jan 19, 2013.

1. dereko92

dereko92 Administrator

Did you watch the same show as maharizm? You could of both met up!

2. crimsonknight4

crimsonknight4 Global Moderator Translator

Ah I wanna shirt! Does anyone have the full set of gacha gacha pins? I want the one's with the band members on them

3. pony4me

pony4me Stereopony Fan

@dereko92 it was from "Draft King 「Just Say u.r.?」 レコ発TOUR 5月23日" same eggman :D

4. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

Ooh, so you got the CD well before any of us did. Wow.

5. maharizm

maharizm Stereopony Lover

Wow! Like the guys were saying, we could've met.

I wouldn't know what you look like but I was the gaikokujin with a Castro cap standing just above the small set of steps next to Oreskaband and Draft King's merch stand!

So, you bought the yellow T-shatsu. I bought the other - like the one kirin-chan was wearing hehe.

[​IMG]

Anyway, an online hello to you!

2339 JST

I was half asleep on the train from Nara to Kyoto this afternoon, when my phone buzzed and I saw this (which may be old hat for you more hardcore fans but this is like earth-shattering for lil' ol' me):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  6. dereko92

dereko92 Administrator

Nice!

@pony4me Hey, are you going to the 12/17 ZERO mission by any chance?

7. pony4me

pony4me Stereopony Fan

im going ...

Attached Files:

8. dereko92

dereko92 Administrator

Nice! Do you have a twitter or something? Me and @TonyTonyChoppa are going too, we should meet :D

9. crimsonknight4

For the kaigai [overseas] fans who aren't going I was thinking we should do something for DK on the day of their oneman. I was thinking of a twitter hashtag [referencing the article that talked about their show with only 7 spectators] that basically says "7 to [capacity of Budokan]" (im not sure exactly what it is). Wish them good luck at their one man and say "we'll continue to support you" err something like that. But I want a good amount of people to give pledges if we're gonna do this, cuz if turns out with only a few the hashtag will become ironic lol (to make this quick, if your on board and want to pledge just like this post and it constitutes a binding magical contract [Harry Potter reference])
    Or we could just do something like what I suggested for SHISHAMO (http://forum.verygooddays.com/threads/shishamo-general-discussion.3603/page-2#post-12628)

Rafayui likes this.
  10. dereko92

dereko92 Administrator

Since you have the JP skills, maybe use 2 hastags? One ENG and the other JP. I think it would be easy to get a good number of people, just wondering how many people actually have twitters.

11. Rafayui

Rafayui Dedicated Stereopony Fan

twitter hashtag seems a good idea, i'm surely gonna do it. would be better the hashtag simple and not long sentence,but no idea cross my mind now.

12. pony4me

pony4me Stereopony Fan

it was fun live :D got a lot of goods yay

Attached Files:

Senak likes this.
  13. dereko92

dereko92 Administrator

Where were you? We could of met up!

14. pony4me

pony4me Stereopony Fan

was at the very front :3 i didn't line for the meet & greet after that, i left to catch my train cause i live in kanagawa, Sorry guys :(

15. dereko92

dereko92 Administrator

We were at the front too! Which side were you on? I was right in front Nohana and Erica

rsniteblaze likes this.
  16. crimsonknight4

Alright 2 recent big pieces of news to discuss!
    First is the announcement of Draft King's release of Kaientai's "Okuru Kotoba" which Im sure many of you have already looked up. I would like to hear more about why that song was chosen but Im sure it will come up during promotion for its release. Not the most exciting song I've ever heard but I'm excited to see what Draft King will do with it. For some of us Draft King fans the release of this cover may not be the news we wanted to hear but it is welcome for various reasons.
    Being their first post-contract release we'll be in for some interesting promotion I think including interviews (magazines maybe), maybe another TV appearance, and the big maybe, a MV release.
    Also one must consider another important point: What songs will be coupled with this release (if any)?
    I'm guessing at least 2 others, most likely from Draft King's original repertoire. To showcase their variety, Im guessing something along the lines of "This is me" and "Mangetsu" but that's partially because I want those songs. Okuru Kotoba might take up the "ballad" slot so "Mangetsu" may be redundant. Most likely it will be the songs they perform the most at lives (besides those already released), but I haven't been to any lives so I cant comment on that.
    Also will it be given a release anywhere overseas fans can get their hands on it? Just say u.r? was not however they didn't have Sun Music behind them so we'll see...
    Next is the live at Zepp they just announced, while its not a one man or anything, its quite a big step for DK
    Let's leave QUATTRO's capacity at 400, Zepp Tokyo has a capacity of about 2,700.
    Once again it's not a one man but this will be a great way for them to make some waves and get more fans. If it goes well enough they could move up faster which would always be good news for us overseas fans.

17. rsniteblaze

18. [Ba]Mesutto

[Ba]Mesutto Stereopony Fan

i've made a fight with mao because of a pedal she used few years ago on twitter. it seems she doesn't reply me anymore because of that reason :)

19. rsniteblaze

lol maybe she blocked you. What were you saying?

20. [Ba]Mesutto

[Ba]Mesutto Stereopony Fan

i told her "i don't like this pedal you shouldn't use it" and next day she wrote "i didn't like my guitar tone" and i wrote "i told you"