1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DSteele Introduction!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by DSteele, Jun 4, 2015.

1. DSteele

DSteele Global Moderator

Hi everyone! On here I'm DSteele but you can call me Jeff! I graduated High School last year and I'm out looking for adventure and a challenge. I'm an aspiring Mixed Martial Artist looking for any fight to improve myself and the others around me whether it's in a cage or me trying to accomplish my goal. I've been a fan of Stereopony and Draft King for a while now and I have a HUGE crush on Shiho! Haha. Well unfortunately I'm not a very broad person so that pretty much sums me up!

nijibashi likes this.
  2. Senak

Senak Stereopony Lover

Welcome dude!!! I really really hope either Stereopony or Draft King is your entrance music to a fight, that would really put an opponent off guard before you even step into the ring!!!

DSteele likes this.
  3. dereko92

dereko92 Administrator

Welcome! Seems like you'll have to compete with @Drahc to win Shiho over! May the best man win :eek:

4. DSteele

DSteele Global Moderator

Fight to the death? Haha.

5. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

Welcome DSteele! Glad you finally officially joined us.

DSteele likes this.
  6. crimsonknight4

crimsonknight4 Global Moderator Translator

Umm I apparently never posted in your intro...so...Welcome!
    Enjoy your stay! Thanks for all your help already! Hope you had fun at Otakon!

DSteele likes this.
  7. Arcluna

Arcluna Administrator

...Likewise. Responding after meeting you in person is kinda strange too! haha

Thanks for helping out and being part of our crew at Otakon! Keep rocking those orange sneakers, and keep your guard up!

DSteele likes this.