1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi from Sheffield

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by maharizm, Oct 31, 2014.

1. maharizm

maharizm Stereopony Lover

Hi there. Name's Mahariz and have been listening to Stepo on and off, and was gutted when they broke up. Haven't really checked out much of DK as yet (only saw a couple of vids on YouTube), but I will see them live at the end of Nov at eggman for the Girls Rock Splash! Autumn 2014 gig with Ore Ska Band. Hope to chat more about DK and their music with likeminded fans here! よろしくおねがいします。

2. crimsonknight4

crimsonknight4 Global Moderator Translator

Hey Mahariz Welcome to VGD!
    Wow you're gonna see DK huh? Lucky! Hopefully you come to like them as well! (Im sure you will)
    DK and Oreskaband too! That's a good one!
    When you see them please come and discuss what you thought! There are only a few who have actually seen them live, and they've definitely (in my opinion) gotten better so that's great you're going to see them!
    こちらこそよろしくお願いします!

maharizm likes this.
  3. Senak

Senak Stereopony Lover

Welcome!!!!

Not going to lie I am well jealous of you :( I'm hoping to go to Japan myself sometime next year so hopefully I can see them then

4. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

You're gonna see DK? Awesome! I was lucky to see them once when they were still starting out. They sounded cool back then, so I'm sure they sound even more amazing now. I'm sure you'll enjoy them! Be sure to let us know all about it afterwards haha.

Anyways, welcome to Very Good Days! Hope to see you around more.

5. nikid

nikid Global Moderator

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your time here.
    Lucky you're going to see DK live!

yoroshiku^^