1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Band ЯeaL

Discussion in 'Music Discussion' started by Rafayui, Sep 15, 2014.

1. RyoRyoRyuizzy

RyoRyoRyuizzy New Stereopony Fan

T_T saddd i .. i really wanna hear it tho xD , well thanks for replying . i thought this forum was dead .

2. Rafayui

Rafayui Dedicated Stereopony Fan

haha.....u may say that, not dead but slowly dying because the main artist that this forum support well you know.....no news at all. btw just knew that Riaru album [19.] is on spotify but there's no songs yet available just the cover. maybe You can check that out :). I was hoping they will put all the single and album there for the foriegn fan.....

3. Rafayui

[Live Pict Gallery]

Some Pictures from Their 5th Anniversary Special Oneman at Tokyo Shibuya WWW 12/21.2017 and Nagoya Club Upset 12/22.2017.
    ( All pictures taken from member and band official Twitter acc, belong to respective owner )

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Rafayui

[NEWS]ReaL new song decided as OP theme song for TV Animation "Pokemon Sun & Moon.

It's announced yesterday that ReaL new song title 「未来コネクション」( Mirai Connection/Future Connection), decided as Opening Theme for new Pokemon Tv Animation "Pokemon Sun&Moon" Aired starting February 8th on Tv Tokyo.

[​IMG]

This was 2nd time their song become theme song for TV Animation after [Kagerou] for ending theme Gintama tv series last year, They also renewed their mobile homepage http://www.realgirlsband.com/sp/# , and publish new artist pict. (R)