1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LookBack: Stereopony Music

Discussion in 'Stereopony Discussion' started by Destonus, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Destonus

Destonus Global Moderator

Discuss the Stereopony Music season of Very Good Days's LookBack feature here.

Index
    1. LookBack: Stereopony Music, Vol. 1 - 2 September 2013
      (Hitohira no Hanabira)
    2. LookBack: Stereopony Music, Vol. 2- 16 September 2013 (Namida no Mukou)
    3. LookBack: Stereopony Music, Vol. 3- 24 September 2013 (I do It)
    4. LookBack: Stereopony Music, Vol. 4- 30 September 2013 (Hydrangea ga Saiteru Part 1)
    5. LookBack: Stereopony Music, Vol. 5- 8 October 2013 (Hydrangea ga Saiteru Part 2)
    6. LookBack: Stereopony Music, Vol. 6- 13 October 2013 (Smilife)
    7. http://en.verygooddays.com/11340/lookback-stereopony-music-vol-7/- 31 December 2013 (Tsukiakari no Michishirube)
    8. http://en.verygooddays.com/11768/lookback-stereopony-music-vol-8/ 13 January 2014 (Hanbunko)
    9. http://en.verygooddays.com/11884/lookback-stereopony-
      music-vol-9/
      27 January 2014 (OVER DRIVE)
    10. http://en.verygooddays.com/12003/lookback-stereopony-music-vol-10/] 10 February 2014 (Over the Border Part 1)

2. Destonus

New entry up! What do you guys think?

3. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

Just wondering, did you ever watch the Final Live DVD? Because you mentioned you never heard a live version of the song but it's in the Final Live DVD as one of the encore performances.

I feel that your comments about the song would be different if you did see it haha.

Also, the Gundam part was unexpected, so that was pretty nice. The extra information really adds to the feature.

4. wannasalad

wannasalad Dedicated Stereopony Fan

I absolutely love everything you write!

:m156:

5. Destonus

@wannasalad: Thank you!

Hydrangea Part 1 is up! What does everyone think?

Keep in mind, Part 2 of Hydrangea is due out on Monday!

6. pandan

pandan Dreamer

Loving this series. Been on a bit of a "nostalgia over Stereopony" binge myself. Keep up with the posts!

7. Destonus

Alright, we're linked up to Vol 5. Smilife is due out on Monday!

8. Destonus

Updated all the links to Volume 9. Next up is Part 1 of OVER THE BORDER!

Please read and comment!

9. Destonus

Hey gang, Volume 10 is up on the site. Check under news for now, I don't think it's been archived yet. But is is published, judging from when I went to copy the text to the Website Projects section.

People, please comment either in the box under the article or here! Wannasalad and I find the time to write it every two weeks, my view is there's little point in writing it if there's nobody reading it, and my only way of knowing that people actually read it is by commenting. So please take the time to comment on our work when you have the chance!

EDIT: Scratch that. Wordpress claims it was published but I'm not seeing it on the site. I'll get back to you on that.

UPDATE: It's up. Go and read!

10. Destonus

11. leo_harrison

leo_harrison Stereopony Fan

i've just read volume 1 (:) and i would nearly cry (:)

i really loved stereopony's music since first time i listened "hitohira no hanabira". i knew that song before i met my first girlfriend. she always envied me. she even has told me "me or stereopony choose one", i've told her "you and stereopony are different things, don't compare yourself with them. because i really love you, and i love their music". she banned stereopony's music for me (:)

when she left me, i listened "hitohira no hanabira". because, i didn't want to believe our love was a mistake (:)

i became friend with her again. i listened nyami that time (:) i wish she could listen.

hitohira no hanabira's bass line is my favourite bass line. i seriously thought if i could be a bass player after i listened the song (:) also, guitar riffs of this song are one of my favourite riffs.

"hitohira no hanabira" changed my world. i started to play guitar after i listened this song. i started to dream "maybe i can meet aimi one day" (:)

note for aimi (i hope others won't read and i hope aimi will read someday):

you changed my life and if i don't like my new life you'll suffer the consequences (:) i learnt to play guitar just because of you! (:)

12. Destonus

Aimi and the others are on Twitter you know, so you could tell her yourself! Ask one of the translators to render your message into Japanese, or wait until September and include it in our annual birthday cards to the girls!

All I can say is your ex has serious issues if she's jealous of a band because she thinks you love them more than her.

Since you play guitar, there is a section in the Music Discussion forum for people who play instruments to submit their guitar specs and such and tips for others...maybe you could join forces with Cake and Dereko when they take on Abracadabra!