1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My experience of meeting Draft King

Discussion in 'Draft King Discussion' started by ButterflySparkle, Apr 5, 2015.

1. ButterflySparkle

ButterflySparkle Translator

so, yesterday I finally met Draft King!!

They had come to Hiroshima Tower Records shop instore live tour! I couldn't get tickets to their live earlier week but this time I walked into the shop 10mins before the live with my host sister and her friend. Right before my eyes Nohaneko was putting up the posters and then Shiho sama walked onto stage to check the sound of the mic and stuff. Soon most of the arrangements were made and the 4of them were just talking when Shiho noticed me... And that I had on the VGD t-shirt on. She went all like "aah! She's from VGD!" And I was grinning like crazy. I bowed to them but I was really shy to talk to them. The. Other people came and I got a chance to meet Scantapony from Stereoponylovers~!! We hit it off asap!

then the live started and they were so cool!! Erica's voice is better in real life than I thought hehe! Nohana was grinning at me because I was singing along with all the songs hehehe!!
    they sang mayonaka no merry-go- round, mangetsu , okuru kotoba, tell me how to say I'm sorry and of course okurukotoba! They talked about the show monitoring where Erica punked everyone about getting married kekekeke
    then the live ended and the fan handshake started ... Sothey had huuuge smiles and they were really warm . They were surprised about me giving them fan letters and gifts. Shiho immediately reacted with"the accessories are so cute!" And Nohana was all pleasant thankyous~
    then ofcourse I fangirled to Shiho about how much I loved Nagareboshi.... She gave me such a warm handshake...I melted in my shoes.. I told them that how beings fan of theirs helped me get a chance to come to Japan..so Mao asked me how long I was there....and I told them what university im studying att and they fauned over it heheheheh!! Mao soo easy to talk to surprisingly... And she asked me if I was going to any other of their shows... I said I would try my best

people here were somehow really shy... I was going all out loud with cheers abs and what not....

it's still surreal...!!! I finally met Shiho sama!!! Nyaaannn

Rafayui and rsniteblaze like this.
  2. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

Glad you finally got to meet them. It's long overdue.

I'm also glad that they still remember VGD lol. It's nice to get a little reminder like that once in a while. Now all what's left is for you to meet AIMI and VGD members lol.

ButterflySparkle likes this.
  3. TonyTonyChoppa

TonyTonyChoppa Stereopony Fan

That's awesome. I am glad you melted meeting them. Now you know how the rest of us feel. :p It's funny how Shiho is the easiest one to talk to, even though she is the only one in DK who could kick my ass in a fair fight. ;)

4. ButterflySparkle

@rsnightblaze yus! Next mission to meet Aimi and VGD members!! I think they were really surprised and happy to see VGD where I met them because they're not popular here as yet...can't wait for the day when they'll perform at Mazda stadium hehe

@TonyTonyChopper omg... I cant even ... Nohaneko replied to me!!! She sent me a thank you tweet!!!! I think I'm going to die of happiness!!

5. Rafayui

Rafayui Dedicated Stereopony Fan

that was awesome....and i dunno that shirt is so famous....lol

6. TonyTonyChoppa

TonyTonyChoppa Stereopony Fan

Yeah, it's awesome to be able to have a conversation with them because we idolize them so much. It took me a long time and lots of times meeting them before I was able to not loose it when I see them. Plus I feel better about my dorky stories, like riding in the elevator with Aimi and not being able to talk to her. At least now you understand! :p

Rafayui, I wear my VGD shirt ever time I see DK or Aimi. So hopefully they won't forget!

7. ButterflySparkle

@Rafayui we are the official fan club of DK!! Ofcourse they remember us because we always fan-girl/boy the most about them heheee!!!

I think the luckiest thing was that there were not many people there who knew them.. so I could fangirl properly~ >W< omg!! They were standing so close :3

@TonyTonyChoppa The more I think about it, I can't even believe how I was able to talk to them xD and it also makes me feel sad that what if I can't meet them again :m029: Once was just not enough. I have to meet them again.

btw.. In all this excitement. I met Scantapony :D so she gives her regards to everyone :3 Sorry about posting that late :m005:

rsniteblaze likes this.
  8. Arcluna

Arcluna Administrator

That's a great story Sparkle~chan! I'm so glad you finally met DK. I hope to meet them too someday (and you as well :p ).

oh, and you did mention Scantapony in your first post XD

9. Rafayui

@ButterflySparkle eeeh?!! we are official fan club now?...haha, i'm still jealous you actually can talk to them. I remembered , i was like freeze and just stare at them when i was met them back then, i mean Stereopony not DK haha. I want meet DK too :(. oh you mention about fan letter, what actually you write about? just curious.....

@TonyTonyChoppa Yes, U'r the man Tony....haha

10. ButterflySparkle

@Rafayui I wish I could have met Stereopony T___T I would have been the sameā€¦! I wrote about VGD and how lucky I am to get to see them and how I want them to do a world tour xD

@Arcluna ofcourse we have to meet! It's my mission to meet other VGD members :3

11. Rafayui

ooh....i see, probably they will had a "world tour" after 3 albums and 11 singles....(^ ^)

12. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

Well, while we're talking about VGD shirts... I still have a ton of size L, XL, and 2XL. I also found ONE last S size. There's probably a few more mediums left, but I can't remember. I moved all of them into a smaller box and stored them in my closet.

We definitely need new shirts with the current logo (or possibly a new logo). The current shirts are still nice, but we need something Draft King related on them.

Since @ButterflySparkle mentioned "official fan club" maybe that's a talk we should consider having with Draft King and Sun Music Group.