1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Forum Style

Discussion in 'Very Good Days News' started by rsniteblaze, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

Hey guys,

I finally had time to look into the problems I had a few months back when trying to install modifications. One of the bigger changes I had to make to the forum was switch to a prosilver based style in order for some of the modifications to work since they do not support subsilver2 based styles, which is what the first style was based off of.

Changes to the CSS and images will have to wait in the meantime. In fact, I really don't know what to do for images yet anyways since we obviously can't use just Stereopony images anymore. So, I'll get to it when I think of something.

You probably wouldn't notice unless I told you guys, so here are the changes made by the newly added modifications:

1. Last Post Title - Displays in the forum index.
    2. Topic Descriptions - You can now add a topic description, similar to how it was done on our old Zetaboards forum.
    3. Topic Prefixes - For staff use only. Certain topics have text that precedes the topic title in topic list pages (ex. [TRANSLATED] prefix as in the old forum).

2. rsniteblaze

New Chat mod added! You must be logged in to view it however.

This may potentially replace Chatango depending on everyone's feedback.

3. wannasalad

wannasalad Dedicated Stereopony Fan

It's not showing for me...

4. rsniteblaze

It should be working now. I forgot to give permissions to regular members haha whoops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.