1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New/old - Selling my collection!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Ryu Kazama, Jul 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryu Kazama

Ryu Kazama New Stereopony Fan

Hi,

This is going to be an odd introduction.

I was into Stereopony way back and purchased a lot of their singles and albums. And now...well, I've moved on for whatever reason and I'm sort of looking to get rid of my collection. Would anyone be interested in buying my collection? They're all sealed, too! I just bought them for the sake of it haha!

If anyone is interested in the lot, please reply here. I'll be happy to take pics and answer questions.

guild15 likes this.
  2. crimsonknight4

crimsonknight4 Global Moderator Translator

I'm poor so if they're cheap enough I might be able to help you :)

3. guild15

guild15 Stereopony Fan

I'm definitely interested.

4. Ryu Kazama

Ryu Kazama New Stereopony Fan

Here is all I have. Everything is new and sealed and either purchased in Japan or through Play-Asia/CDJapan/YesAsia, so no counterfeits to be suspicious of.

Rather sell them all in a bulk, can ship wherever - I know South East Asia and US has its fans, so I'm happy to send it there as well.

Attached Files:

5. crimsonknight4

crimsonknight4 Global Moderator Translator

whew basically everything I don't have, if you want you can send me a price offer through a PM

6. Arcluna

Arcluna Administrator

7. guild15

guild15 Stereopony Fan

Nice. If you haven't sold them already, send me a PM and we can talk!

8. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

Since this is technically not an Introduction thread and it seems that there are potential buyers I'll be locking this. Please continue this discussion through private messages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.