1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stereopony Magazine scans/pictures?

Discussion in 'Stereopony Discussion' started by guild15, May 27, 2014.

1. guild15

guild15 Stereopony Fan

Are there any available scans or pictures of Stereopony on a magazine cover or in a magazine? Thanks.

2. dereko92

dereko92 Administrator

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2014
  3. guild15

guild15 Stereopony Fan

Thanks a bunch

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2014
  4. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

On the old forum we had a section filled with scans of Stereopony magazine clippings that was only accessible to members after they had reached a post count of ten. However, we haven't reposted those threads here yet since a few members have broken my rules (I provided most of the scans) about re-hosting the images. I contributed the scans to the community FOR the community in order for our translators to get any information from them and share it and our other members to enjoy the images not found elsewhere. Basically, any VGD member had access to the images for personal use only. However, many people were either ignorant of this policy (not reading the pinned rules thread) or didn't agree with it, which ended up with the entire gallery at the time to be re-hosted on someone's personal blog site, allowing anyone who does a Google search for "Stereopony" access to everything. Because of this, I stopped scanning and uploading the rest of my collection.

So, to answer your question, you can find many magazine clipping images if you did your research on Google. They're out there...

VGD Staff has been discussing a new method to provide access to these images, and we have come to a conclusion. However, due to my absence and limited time to spend with VGD, scanning all of the magazine clippings and hosting them has not been a priority for me. It is something we hope to do again in the future though, so check back in the future.

5. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator