1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts on AIMI's return to the public eye

Discussion in 'AIMI Discussion' started by Arcluna, May 24, 2017.

1. Arcluna

Arcluna Administrator

AIMI's return to social media is becoming more and more frequent. I find it interesting how she began her instagram account and posted infrequently and titled everything in English. In her latest phase, beginning with her trip back to Okinawa she's writing all in Japanese and typing out a lot of hashtags. She seems to be in good spirits at the moment.

What do you all think about AIMI's latest? Any favorite posts or photos?

Wein Desu likes this.
  2. Wein Desu

Wein Desu Stereopony Fan

3. Arcluna

Arcluna Administrator

4. Wein Desu

Wein Desu Stereopony Fan

yeah, her smile kills me every time ^^,

5. Arcluna

Arcluna Administrator

Got a special CD in the mail yesterday...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

nijibashi likes this.
  6. Wein Desu

Wein Desu Stereopony Fan

woooooo0w!.. kills me even more. I envy..
    Arcluna san why you do this. hahaahah

7. Ray

Ray Stereopony Fan

Ya' know, I could listen to this girl sing the phone book. BUT: The "Pony" days are long over. Her management team has to be asking. "Can she generate a fan base large enough to sustain a viable income WITH A HIGH ENOUGH GROSS, to make long term investment profitable"? and second. "How long can she hold the pace needed to make a rock act saleable before she burns out?" Her age is now a major factor in whether or not her act can move forward in a major way in Japan. Female rock acts almost never make it very far passed the 30th birthday in Japan. She and her team are smart people. They have to know that.

8. Arcluna

Arcluna Administrator

I don't disagree with you Ray. I hope we all here can help push her fan base overseas to its maximum potential.

9. Ray

Ray Stereopony Fan

My point exactly! We ALL have to get behind Aimi-San in a major way, with fan support and product demand. IF The honcho's see her as a money generator they will get behind her, and we will get to se Aimi-san perform for many years to come.