1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What TV shows are you watching?

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by XwingsofaresX, Jan 27, 2013.

1. XwingsofaresX

XwingsofaresX Global Moderator

Tell us, what TV shows are you watching?

You know, shows like House, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Wilfred, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, etc.

Currently watching a show on FOX called The Following with Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy. It's a great suspenseful new series, pretty gruesome for a show on FOX. If you've got an opening for a new show, check out The Following.

[​IMG]

2. durk87

durk87 Dreamer

The Following looks like a good show, I used to watch Dexter, Mentalist, The Elementary and Sherlock. And for comedy I watched TBBT, 2 Broke Girls and HIMYM. I don't know why this show keep disappearing in the middle of the season, I hate to wait more than 1 month let alone 1 week. Sigh, sorry for my rant, any of the same tv show that I would like to watch?

3. Arcluna

Arcluna Administrator

[​IMG]

I just got Star Trek: The Next Generation Season 2 on blu ray.
    I used to watch this show when it originally aired every night with my family and it was my Bar Mitzvah theme.

=nerd

4. jibba

jibba Translator

SUITS!

5. jona DJ

jona DJ Dedicated Stereopony Fan

NCIS
    [​IMG]
    and bones
    [​IMG]

6. nikid

nikid Global Moderator

I'm watching Bones
    [​IMG]

NCIS: Los Angeles
    [​IMG]

and CSI
    [​IMG]

7. LLQ

LLQ Dreamer

2 Broke Girls, The Big Bang Theory.
    And last but not the least, my favourite!! How I Met Your Mother!!
    Sadly, this will be the last season, but at least we got to meet the mother!!!Finally!!
    [​IMG]

8. XwingsofaresX

XwingsofaresX Global Moderator

BUMP.

Shows to check out this year: Bates Motel, The Following, Arrow. Three great shows. Check them out.

9. dereko92

dereko92 Administrator

Decided to check out
    [​IMG]

Now I know why it's so popular - great show so far!

10. Mdri

Mdri Dreamer

Elementary.

11. nikid

nikid Global Moderator

the sames as last year
    [​IMG]
    Bones

[​IMG]
    CSI

[​IMG]
    Grey's Anatomy

[​IMG]
    NCIS: Los Angeles

[​IMG]
    Parenthood
    and
    [​IMG]
    Aguila Roja

12. Akta

Akta Stereopony Fan

Re-watching The Sopranos. My fave show ever.
    Currently watching:
    Revenge (my new second fave show lol)
    The black list
    Big Bang Theory

13. nikid

nikid Global Moderator

Watched Taxi Brooklyn

Started State of Affairs

A still the same from last year

14. Senak

Senak Stereopony Lover

Right now i'm watching Daredevil, he's one of my favourite comic book character and I'm really glad he's got a tv show that's really good (compared to the ben affleck a few years ago which I thought was alright but I'm biased!!!)

15. [Ba]Mesutto

[Ba]Mesutto Stereopony Fan

game of thrones.

i watched 4 episodes of 5th season and it seems i'll wait for a long time for 5th episode.

16. Senak

Senak Stereopony Lover

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

I'm watching all the series (and the movie) in chronological order, been in a huge Star Wars mood since I was playing KOTOR

17. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

DUDE Clone Wars got really awesome when their creative team got so much better with the computer graphics. Have you watched the Clone Wars Legacy story reels on the Star Wars website? We missed out on some really good story arcs after Disney cancelled the show...

18. Senak

Senak Stereopony Lover

I loved the balance of the force episodes, it's been years since i seen them though, I think I originally watched up to season 4 and stopped and I'll watch the story reels when I'm finished with the show, have you watched Rebels yet? I want to know if it's any good

19. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

Rebels has actually been really good so far. I don't really want to spoil it too much, but the Season 2 premiere was awesome lol. Looking forward to seeing Darth Vader... IN HIS PRIME.

Since it's aired on Disney the target audience is children and probably won't get as dark as Clone Wars did. That show basically grew up with its fans and was able to go to some really dark places. I don't see Rebels doing that though since it's a Disney show.

20. Arcluna

Arcluna Administrator

I've been watching Daredevil, the netflix series.