1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What video games are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by XwingsofaresX, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Cake's a lie

Cake's a lie Stereopony Fan

I've been obsessed with this japanese cellphone game called "Love Live! School Idol Festival". It's available for both iOS and Android (through japanese google play or app store) and I sound like someone making commercials but I'm not……… Anyone familiar with Love Live! or μ's (muse) should really go download it!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs-P0sxpZiE[/youtube]

2. Airi-chan

Airi-chan Dreamer

I've been playing Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I never played Harvest Moon before and it's a pretty decent game, definitely not one you can play for hours at a time though.

3. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

Animal Crossing!! I love that game haha. And you just reminded me that I still need to share images of my Stereopony stage basement lol.

I've been playing that game along with Project M.

4. lateralus

lateralus Stereopony Fan

5. LLQ

LLQ Dreamer

I was waiting for GTA V to release on PC then I realized that it doesn't come out on PC. So I am trying GTA IV now!

6. Shiba1nu

Shiba1nu Stereopony Fan

Pokemon X :m003:

7. leo_harrison

leo_harrison Stereopony Fan

call of duty 4: modern warfare

8. Destonus

Destonus Global Moderator

Lately, Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2.

I really need to get my hands on the first Lord of Shadows game but I couldn't find it on the PS online Store...

9. Rino

Rino Stereopony Fan

I started playing Phantasy Star Online 2 with some friends, super fun! Also, Dota 2 has kinda been my main game for a while now. I want to get Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes soon but I'm scared I'm gonna mess up my school because of that xD

10. MiracleDiving

MiracleDiving Dreamer

outlast, but I can't play when I'm alone...no kidding, im a chicken.

11. Senak

Senak Stereopony Lover

I'm just finishing up Kingdom Hearts 1.5 remake. Then moving on to the South Park game, can't wait to play it!

12. Luiz Henrique

Luiz Henrique Dedicated Stereopony Fan

Usualy I play Diablo 3 and Osu!
    but I enjoy Pokémon TCGO, Crusader Kings 2...

edit:
    The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth :m001:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  13. Akta

Akta Stereopony Fan

The Crew at the moment, reminds me of the good old nfs underground2 and most wanted. Going to get the remastered ff7 and ffx soon. How I missed on those releases I don't know, ffx is by far my fave and best ff game imo. Ps3 ver as I'm too impatient to wait for the ps4 release nex summer -.-

14. Senak

Senak Stereopony Lover

Have to disagree 7 is my fav! I remember sneakily staying awake to play it and hiding the lights on the ps when my mam was checking if I was asleep. I got the hd remake of 10 when it was released gotta say those 100 hours of play time were asstastic!

15. Akta

Akta Stereopony Fan

I liked ff7 too, jus liked x that much more lol. Dahm you makin me jelly, wanna get it but no money atm -.-
    Sad part is I never got to actually ever complete ffx :( ps2 broke half way through, second time the disc was jus scratched to bits. Hopefully I can complete it this time round XD
    Still have both ps2 copies of X, don't wanna sell em, my pride and joy they are haha.
    ff7 though was my fave for boss fights, last one was the longest boss I ever fought, no game has ever come close to being that long for a boss XD
    Let me borrow ya copy of X plz XD

16. Senak

Senak Stereopony Lover

Well any of the extra bosses are so hard, like the ones in X are just ridiculous, I didn't even bother I didn't want to grind that long :'(

and sure you live in the UK, hop a boat over to dublin and i'll give you a lend of it ;)

17. Luiz Henrique

I guess I'm the only one who prefer the VIII...
    but I never played the ones of PS2 era...

18. Senak

Senak Stereopony Lover

The magic system in VIII always annoyed me, especially how drastically it could effect your stats. I did love IX though but sadly i had to give it back to my mate before I could finish, I should probably buy it on the ps store.

On the ps2 X was great X-2 was good but XII I thought the fighting was too different and the way they'd fight without your help just made it very boring

19. Luiz Henrique

yeah, magic is almost a equip on VIII,
    unless you grind a lot, you don't really use them...
    except the status effect one... (I love the VIII and never finished it T_T, I borrow from a friend that lost the disc-4)
    and now I'm too lazy to start again on ps3...

I love the IX too,
    Beatrix theme(rose of may) is one of my favourites videogame music
    I did kill the last boss, but never killed the optional boss or finished the mognet side quest...
    Edit: I don't like how trance Works in IX too....

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  20. Akta

Akta Stereopony Fan

Never liked 8 or 9, jus never could get into it. 8 especially I could never get into at all, no matter how muchI played it. Never got much through the game lol, gave it back to my mate after like a couple days >.>. For that reason I can't remember anything of 8 or 9. 10 will forever be my fave of all times though, along with 7. Only other one I played was 13, but never got to finish that, was annoying tryin to grin n lvl up the weaker charas -.-. Should pick up 13 again, see where I left off lol.

@Senak: Coolio I'll be there tomorrow then ok XD