1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AIMI @Shibuya HOME

Discussion in 'AIMI Discussion' started by crimsonknight4, Jan 5, 2014.

1. crimsonknight4

crimsonknight4 Global Moderator Translator

I was looking for some AIMI info when I found this blog entry about her first live.
    http://akabaneouji.blog.ocn.ne.jp/blog/2013/05/aimi_shibuya_ho.html

For those of you who cant read Japanese, I'll provide a summary of the important points

It seems this live was put together by AIMI and her Okinawan friends.
    She came out last wearing a red-ish orange-ish shirt. For her first song she sat in a chair and sang such lyrics: "The sakura petals will flutter as they fall" and "The future I planned that day, innocently and straightforwardly" .
    Afterwards AIMI did her MC and said that she didn't really know a lot about putting together a live so she learned a lot of things.
    Her helper, Arai Hiroki, came out for the second song which was a cover of Nakajima Miyuki's song "fight" (hear it on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mca5eeiNE24)
    For the third song AIMI took out a tambourine, the song was a Stereopony-like energetic love song. She sang "Spread your wings and fly"
    She then announced she was going to be Fender's model and an autograph session.
    AIMI said: "What? You cant see me? I'll stand!" but everyone said "Even if you stand we still cant see you!"
    Her final song was a cover of YUI's "Good-bye days"

2. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

I think the name of her helper is Arai Hiroki, a former member of serialTVdrama. That's the guy who helped Stereopony write "Blowin' in the wind" and performed with them.

So it was at this live when she first announced she would be modeling for Fender. Hmm... I wonder what happened after that though.

A cover of "good-bye days" is something I need to hear from her. It sounds like it would be amazing.

3. crimsonknight4

crimsonknight4 Global Moderator Translator

Ah thanks for pointing that out (I fixed it)
    I would really like to hear her sing Nakajima Miyuki's song, I think it would go with AIMI's voice amazingly.
    I think maybe she will become more of an acoustic guitar performer rather than electric guitar based on the songs but we'll see

4. epyon

epyon New Stereopony Fan

so its already deleted :(

seem they make it like a secret