1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aimi's 1st Single Release Party - Shibuya Milkyway

Discussion in 'AIMI Discussion' started by TonyTonyChoppa, Jun 20, 2013.

1. TonyTonyChoppa

TonyTonyChoppa Stereopony Fan

Aimi (@aimi_official) posted on twitter that she is going to perform at her first single release party at the Shibuya Milkyway Live & Bar on 7/16/2013. So I am definitely going!!! Is anyone else planning on going to see the show? It would be great to go with some other VGD members. I had a blast when we got to see Stepo final live as a group.

At first, I was confused by the twitter on how to get the actual tickets. Luckily, there is a translated forum post about it (http://www.verygooddays.com/enforum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=2261) and Crimsonknight4 helped me out. I just emailed aimi.official@gmail.com with the 4 pieces of requested info. Because it seems like such a small venue, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get tickets. Luckily, I got an email back pretty fast, that according to Google translate *cringe*, seems to say I have a reservation. Now, I just have to figure out how to pay for the tickets...

I know the chances seem slim, but I hope to see some of you there!

Here's the email response I got back.

御名前
    【トニーロペス様】 <--- Sadly, the only Japanese I can read is my own name. :'(

2013/7/16@渋谷Milkyway
    ロコビッチpresents
    『I'm in TOKYO from OKINAWA~1stSingle RELEASE PARTY~』

Ticket
    前売り\2000当日\2500(+1D)
    OPEN:17:30 START18:00

ACT
    ロコビッチ
    AIMI
    4-typeZ
    THE ADAM'S APPLES & BOB
    My Cube(沖縄)

ご予約有難うございます。
    チケット予約を承りました。
    いくつかの注意事項を記載しておりますので、ご確認ください。

※チケットの受け取り方法ですが、このメールはチケットの予約が完了された方にのみ届くメールとなっております。
    当日、ライブハウス受付にて予約されている御名前を提示頂きますと、前売り料金にてチケット引き換えとなります。
    また、チケットを購入される前にご予約をキャンセルなさる場合はこちらのメールアドレスにご連絡を願います。

※当日は混雑が予想されます。
    イベントをスムーズに行う為にも、運営側の指示に従って入場頂く場合もあります。ご了承ください。

@aimi_official

2. crimsonknight4

crimsonknight4 Global Moderator Translator

Yeaa.... Im also obligated to tell you its not AIMI's first single release but ロコビッチ(rocobicchi)'s first single release party; AIMI will just be performing

3. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

Oh yeah, that ROCK BITCH thing. Everyone was so confused by that at first. Yeah Tony, there's no AIMI release scheduled yet. But maybe she'll announce it there? Haha.

4. TonyTonyChoppa

Yeah, sadly no release from her yet. I have been checking out the Milkyway website for a while and they show it's that ロコビッチ realease. The full name of the show is 『I'm in TOKYO from OKINAWA~1stSingle RELEASE PARTY~』. I thought I had typed out the full title, but it was like 1 AM and I was tired. :( What I meant to say was, "she is going to perform at her I'm in Tokyo from Okinawa and first single release party." Thanks for catching that!! I don't want to confuse other peeps.

I wanted to go to that first show she did, but she had it in the first few days of the month, and I can never get off week the first two weeks of the month. Luckily this show is in the third week. Besides, I figure she won't be performing in the US for a few years. So my only chance to see her is to go see her in Japan. I am going to try and see her play at least once or twice a year. I was hoping Draft King would play at the same time so I could see them both. Oh well, maybe next time.

But my intent to see if anyone else from VGD is going. If not ( :( ), is there anything you want me to take with me for her. Letters, gifts, etc.

5. TonyTonyChoppa

Damn. I just read what I had intended to write, and it still makes it sound like I am saying it is her release party. I fail. :( And I just noticed I did that in the post topic. now you know why I don't post to forums. I only get like 3 hours a day of sleep and I am always confused and slightly off.

6. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

When's your flight? Maybe I can try to coordinate a small thing similar to the birthday card like a small booklet of some sort. Then we can attach it to whatever gift we get. Thanks for the opportunity, man.

Edit: Also, don't double post next time. Edit your previous post instead.

7. TonyTonyChoppa

My flight is July 11th. I can take any small package. I always pack light so I have room for all the stuff I bring back with me. So I should have plenty of space in my luggage.

Since, you haven't given Arcula his stuff yet from Sakamoto and Nakatami, you can give it to me at the same time. I will make sure he gets it. There is no chance I will just keep it for myself and torment him with it for years to come... Well almost no chance...