1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Containing 2 Former Stereopony Members, Draft King Announces the Release of “Okura Kotoba”

Discussion in 'Draft King Discussion' started by rsniteblaze, Dec 19, 2014.

1. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

Source: http://www.excite.co.jp/music/news/detail/E1418869416285.html

先日、大手芸能事務所サンミュージックプロダクションとの契約を発表したDraft Kingが昨日17日(水)、渋谷eggmanでワンマンライヴを開催、SOLD OUTした会場で圧巻のパフォーマンスを披露した。そして、海援隊の「贈る言葉」をカバーし、2015年にリリースすることも発表した。

【無料試聴】2,000万曲が聴き放題 Music Unlimited

会場は開演前から多くの熱気に包まれ、メンバーの登場を待ちわびていた。そんな中、オープニングに登場したのは、同じサンミュージックに所属するスギちゃん。同じ事務所ということもあり、今回、スペシャルゲストとして登場したスギちゃんだが、ワイルドネタで観客を盛り上げると、スギちゃん自身も持ち歌を1曲披露し、観客を大いに沸かせた。

そして、Draft Kingの登場。重低音のサウンドとシンセサイザーの音が入り交った、緊張感を煽るSEが流れると、観客のボルテージは最高潮に。新しい衣装を身にまとった4人が登場し、いきなりのロックサウンド「罪と罰」からワンマンライヴはスタートした。

そして2曲目には、「罪と罰」とはまた違ったPOPサウンドな「エレクトリック」を演奏。バラエティに富んだ楽曲と幅広い音楽性を持つDraft Kingの象徴ともいえる、対照的な楽曲だった。そんな2曲を、完璧に演奏し歌い上げ、自分たちのものにしてしまうのが、Draft Kingの最大の魅力であり強みだろう。そしてその後も、ロックサウンドな曲からしっとりしたバラードが続き、彼女たちの演奏技術と、ericaの歌声は多くの観客を魅了した。

後半戦の終盤、ボーカルericaから2015年のシングルリリースが発表された。曲はなんと、海援隊「贈る言葉」。そして演奏されたバンドアレンジされた「贈る言葉」は、ロックサウンドの激しいリズムの中、ericaの歌声がしっかりと歌詞を聞かせ、今までにない新しい「贈る言葉」のアレンジに仕上がっていた。なお、本曲をガールズバンドカバーするのは初めてとのこと。

渋谷eggmanをSOLD OUTさせ、全18曲を披露したDraft King。改めて、彼女たちの演奏力の高さ、バラエティに富んだ楽曲の幅広さに圧倒されたステージだった。ロックサウンドの曲からPOPな明るい曲、しっかり聞かせるバラード曲など、すべてを完璧に演奏し、歌い上げるガールズバンドは、なかなか他には見当たらない。唯一無二なガールズバンドDraft Kingは本物のアーティストだったと、改めて感じさせるステージだった。

◆セットリスト
    1.罪と罰
    2.エレクトリック
    3.I'm Serious
    4.Love You
    5.ice cream
    6.満月
    7.bombs away
    8.This is me
    9.シティーボーイの憂鬱
    10.ROCK YOU!!
    11.愛が止まらない
    12.Tell me how to say I'm sorry
    13.贈る言葉
    14.誓いの歌
    15.真夜中メリーゴーランド
    <Encore>
    1.ラストクリスマス
    2.Hey My Love
    3.アブラカタブラ

≪ライヴ情報≫
    【聖なる夜の贈りもの in 赤レンガ ~なにやら美味しそうだな。しょこらぱん~】
    2014年12月21日(日)横浜赤レンガ
    出演:中川翔子、たむらぱん、Draft King

【Girl's UP!!! vol.135~年末スペシャル~】
    2014年12月29日(月)渋谷eggman
    出演:HEAD SPEAKER、がんばれ!Victory、Split BoB、井上苑子、斉藤麻里、東木瞳、コレサワ、Draft King、ほか

【ハピコレ!!新年会3Days~Day2~】
    2015年14(水)六本木morph
    出演:珠麟、雪乃、東木瞳、CJ Li、Draft King

【CATCH BALL vol.19~星花BIRTH DAY SPECIAL~】
    2015年1月26日(月)渋谷eggman
    出演:Violent is Savanna、Draft King、HEAD SPEAKER、アマオト/ハレノネ

【東京工学院専門学校コンサート・イベント科×放送芸術科ESS11th 卒業制作LIVE「HEART and SPADE」】
    2015年1月30日(金)府中の森芸術劇場ふるさとホール

【MUSIC MONSTERS -2015 winter-】
    2015年2月21日(土)渋谷O-EAST、他

English
    Containing 2 Former Stereopony Members, Draft King Announces the Release of “Okura Kotoba”(Words to Send) at their one man live

Draft King, which previously announced their signing to the large music agency Sun Music Productions, held their one man live at Shibuya eggman yesterday on the 17th (Wednesday), giving an extraordinary performance to a SOLD OUT venue. And,they also announced the release of their cover of Kaientai’s “Okuru Kotoba” in 2015.

【Free Trial Listening】You can listen to 20 million songs as much as you like Music Unlimited

Before the performance began, the venue was wrapped in lots of enthusiasm and people waited impatiently for the members to make their appearance. In the middle of that, the one to make the opening appearance was a member of the same Sun Music Agency, Sugi-chan. Being from the same agency, this time around Sugi-chan made an appearance as a special guest, having excited everyone with his “wild” material, Sugi-chan sang a song himself, gathering great excitement from the spectators.

And then, Draft King made their appearance. A heavy bass sound and the synthesizer began to mix, as the sound effects continued to increase the tension, the spectators voltage reached its climax. Wearing new outfits, the 4 made their appearance and suddenly from the rock sounding “Tsumi to Batsu”, the one man live began.

And for the second song, they performed “Electric” a song with a different POP sound as opposed to “Tsumi to Batsu”. The songs contrasted so much, one may say they were a symbol of the rich variety and extensive scope of Draft King’s musicianship. Those 2 songs were flawlessly performed and sung, this is just our opinion but, Draft King’s forte is probably their maximum appealing power. And after that, continuing from a rock sounding song to a calm ballad, their performance technique and erica’s singing voice fascinated many of the spectators.

At the end of the second half, a 2015 single release was announced by the vocalist erica. And the song was, unexpectedly Kaientai’s “Okuru Kotoba”. The “Okuru Kotoba” which was arranged and performed by the band was unlike any other arranging of “Okuru Kotoba”, within the rock sound and intense rhythm, erica’s singing voice made the lyrics clearly heard. This is the first time the song will be covered by a girls rock band.

Having SOLD OUT Shibuyta eggman, Draft King performed 18 songs in all. Once again, with the high level of the girls’ performing power and the extensiveness of their songs rich in variety, the stage was overwhelmed. From a rock sounding song to a bright POP sounding song, to a well-heard ballad, everything was flawlessly performed and finding another girls band with this ability to perform is not very likely. The one and only girls band Draft King were true artists and was once again conveyed an expressive stage.

◆Set list
    1.Tsumi to Batsu
    2. Electric
    3. I'm Serious
    4. Love You
    5. ice cream
    6. Mangetsu
    7. bombs away
    8. This is me
    9. City Boy no Yuutsu
    10. ROCK YOU!!
    11. Ai ga Tomaranai
    12. Tell me how to say I'm sorry
    13. Okuru Kotoba
    14. Chikai no Uta
    15. Mayonaka no Merry-go-round <Encore>
    1. Last Christmas
    2. Hey My Love
    3. Abracadabra

≪Live infromation≫
    【Things to give on a holy night in Akarenga〜For some reason it looks delicious. Chocolate bread〜】12/21/2014 (Sunday) Yokohama, Akarenga
    Performers:Nakagawa Soko /Tamurapan/ Draft King

【Girl’s UP!!! vol.135~End of the year special~】
    12/29/2014(Monday)Shibuya eggman
    Performers:HEAD SPEAKER/ Ganbare! Victory/ Split BoB/ Inoue Sonoko/ Saito Mari/ Touboku Hitomi/ Koresawa/ Draft King/etc.

【This is happy!! New Year Gathering 3Days~Day2~】
    1/14/2015 (Wednesday) Roppongi morph
    Performers:Shurin / Yukino / Touboku Hitomi / CJ Li / Draft King

【CATCH BALL vol.19~Seika BIRTH DAY SPECIAL~】
    1/26/2015 (Monday) Shibuya eggman Performers:Violent is Savanna、Draft King、HEAD SPEAKER、Amaoto/Hareno ne

【Tokyo Engineering Specialty School Concert Event × Department of Broadcasting Arts ESS11th Graduation Project LIVE 「HEART and SPADE」】
    1/30/2015 (Friday) Fuchuu Forest Arts Theater Hometown Hall

【MUSIC MONSTERS -2015 winter-】
    2/21/2015(Saturday)Shibuya O-EAST、etc.