1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glad I Found You

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by DaeMetal, Jul 23, 2015.

1. DaeMetal

DaeMetal New Stereopony Fan

Hello fellow j-rock otaku!

I stumbled across this site about a week ago after Googling for translations of Stereopony lyrics. It was a bit of a shock to discover a site covering three of my favorite bands (Stereopony, Rick Rack, and ALiCE IN UNDERGROUND).

To be honest, I backed into a love of Stereopony. I am a huge fan of BABYMETAL which led me to the kawaii metal sounds of ALiCE IN UNDERGROUND. From there I discovered Stereopony, tragically, long after they had broken up. It's remarkable. They didn't write a single bad song. Every single track is just awesome and I can't stop listening to them.

Rick Rack, I just stumbled upon online and was blown away by Serena's talent. They're gonna be bigger than SCANDAL (probably not but, man, are they awesome :D).

I was unaware of Draft King, so thank you for introducing me to them. Now I have a new j-rock band to fall in love with. Thank you!

So, that is how I found my way here and I am so glad I did! I'm heading to Japan in December and am hoping to see as many of my favorite j-rock bands as possible while I am there. I am stoked to find a resource like this along with such a dedicated group of fans.

dereko92 and DSteele like this.
  2. DSteele

DSteele Global Moderator

Welcome!

3. crimsonknight4

crimsonknight4 Global Moderator Translator

Wow that's great! I think the same thing about Rick rack so we'll get along fine!
    Look forward to seeing you around and talking more about music!

4. nikid

nikid Global Moderator

Hi and welcome to the forum! Have a nice stay here.

5. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

Welcome to VGD. We're glad that we were able to help a Stereopony fan like you discover Draft King. It seems that a lot of fans still don't know that NOHANA and SHIHO formed Draft King immediately after Stereopony disbanded.

Anyways, hope to see you around more. Thanks for joining!

6. Senak

Senak Stereopony Lover

Hey, welcome to the forum!!!!

7. Arcluna

Arcluna Administrator

Hi DaeMetal! Welcome to VGD!!! Hope you have fun here, and don't forget to say hello in the chat box! Have fun and be active! :D