1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hallu

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Zhenfei, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Zhenfei

Zhenfei Stereopony Fan

Hello, there. I figured I should make at least a quick introduction post. My music tastes are eclectic, which is my family's polite way of saying all over the board. There is a little of everything in my music library and I am always looking for new things. A shoujo rock panel at last year's Otakon brought me to Stereopony and the announcement of Draft King's appearance at Otakon this year introduced me to them. Thus far, I have loved every song I have picked up by both bands. I am looking forward to hearing more from Draft King and learning about other bands.

~Zhenfei

2. Arcluna

Arcluna Administrator

Hi Zhenfei! Glad you found us! Did you have fun at Otakon? Hopefully you were able to sign our banner to Draft King! Please join us in chat and be active on the forum ^_^ Hope you have lots of fun here with us!

3. crimsonknight4

crimsonknight4 Global Moderator Translator

Hey Zhenfei! I'm happy to hear that the word was spread about these two great bands at Otakon. And there are plenty others so stick around and chat about bands with us!