1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiddy's First Live at Eggman, Feb. 10th!

Discussion in 'Hiddy' started by rsniteblaze, Jan 6, 2014.

1. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

http://en.verygooddays.com/11710/hiddys-first-live-eggman-feb-10th/

[​IMG]

After a brief time since departing from DRAFT KING to pursue a solo music career, Hiddy has taken to her Twitter to announce her first official Live Performance! The event is scheduled for February 10th!

This is the tweet:
    [First Live Decided!!】Everyone!I, hiddy’s solo live has been decided!! →2/10@eggman Girl’s UP!!! vol.120~Fresia and Chocolate~ this is my first stage as a solo performer! Please come by all means( ˆoˆ )I’m looking forward to meeting everyone☆

Hiddy later followed the tweet with more information for the Live Performance, seen here:
    [Details are here】 2/10@eggman Girl’s UP!!! vol.120~Fresia and Chocolate~ Sutorobosaidaa/NIHONGI/key/hiddy/etc. Opening (and)・Performance Start :Not yet decided Advanced sale : 2500yen Same day : 3000yen http://www.eggman.jp"

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
  2. ikariaoshi

ikariaoshi Stereopony Fan

Re: HIDDY

Just asking, since I saw a news about HIDDY's first solo live posted by XwingsofaresX in VGD's website, is there going to be a separate category for her in the site or in the forum? Is the VGD group going to support her similar to that given to AIMI and Draft King? Thanks for the reply, if any, guys.

MOD EDIT: Merged original thread into appropriate news post.

3. crimsonknight4

crimsonknight4 Global Moderator Translator

Re: Re: HIDDY

For now we are just going to post any news about her in the "Draft King News" section, basically just keeping an eye on her until further news

4. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

Since Very Good Days was originally a community for Stereopony fans it was decided that we would not support Hiddy in the same way that we are supporting AIMI, NOHANA, and SHIHO now in their individual careers. The decision was made because of the following reasons:

1. After Stereopony disbanded, our resources are already spread thin just supporting AIMI and Draft King alone.
    2. If Draft King disbands and all the band members start new bands or go solo, then do we support Erica and Mao too or just Nohana and Shiho?

However, if Hiddy does become just as popular and has just as much activity as Draft King, then we might possibly reconsider if there's a demand for her own section to be included on the website or forum. But as of now, the majority of our active staff members believe our main focus should only be on whatever AIMI, NOHANA, and SHIHO are doing.

5. ikariaoshi

ikariaoshi Stereopony Fan

Well, I do believe that your decision as to support only AIMI, NOHANA and SHIHO is wise, for it is true that resources will be expended even more if the other members of Draft King will be also supported if they separate and become solo. Besides, the original intention and goal of the forum and group will be straying away too far, may be to the point that the group can no longer be recognizable from its original and true form. Anyways, thanks for the replies, guys.