1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Information & Discussion

Discussion in 'Stereopony Lyrics' started by rsniteblaze, Aug 21, 2013.

1. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

This forum contains a collection of lyrics from all the songs in Stereopony's official and unofficial discography and serves as the base of operations for the Stereopony Lyrics Translations Project.

Members are free to discuss Stereopony lyrics in existing topics and create new topics for songs that may not already have a topic yet. Because Very Good Days is an international community, members are encouraged to translate the song lyrics into their native languages and post them for review.

Currently, we are aiming to complete our index with English translations. We encourage members who are able to contribute Japanese-English translations to share their knowledge.

Once translations have been quality checked and approved, they will be added to the main website.

(This thread may also be used for any questions and discussion related to the Stereopony Lyrics Translations Project.)

2. crimsonknight4

crimsonknight4 Global Moderator Translator

I'll begin translating all the songs and if anyone has any suggestions please go ahead. There are a few songs that already have translations but I will be doing all of them. If the songs translation is adequate, then I will just comment my translation to serve as another option; if it is not adequate I will replace it. Obviously if the song has no translation I will add mine.
    I try and translate song lyrics as literally as possible so the songwriter's words can be interpreted by each individual, therefore any suggestions, even single word changed can help so...
    Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!

3. rsniteblaze

rsniteblaze Administrator

If you're editing translations directly into the topics, send me a list of the songs you translate so I can update the pages on the website. Then we can blast it through social media.